KILL THIS TRANNY SWINE

Ashtar Sheran

hello fags
Nah 99% of these cock chopping wannabe children come from typical butt fuckin ugly dykes in fucked up lesbian "families" that femanise young male children and give them body dysmoprphia and a total ban on masculinity. It's the parents fault for mentally fucking them up. Old school trannies are/were basically just gay men who wear women's shoes aka eddy izzard, julian cleary etc, whereas some developing child who thinks his penis was a mistake because his head was pumped full of bullshit is just a 100% mental defect. Psychiatrists agree :tu:
Yep, but gen Z and millennials are already fucked up in head. You say anything what questions trans ideology and you´re disrespectful idiot. You can´t say anything bcs you will get hate.
You know its all fucked up when there are TONS of people who believe in more than 2 genders.

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
Unless you have a close relative who is transgender, it is an odd concept to accept.
but when you know someone who always struggled with self identity, watched them thru that difficult arena known as High School with everyone hating and picking on them bec they were different, and then years later seen the joy when that person finally figured out who they are...
You are just happy THEY found a way to accept themselves AND be happy about it.
Nothing else matters but their happiness in themselves.
Even if YOU don't understand it. It's not about you in the slightest.
Regardless, you still love your sibling, cousin, etc. for who they are. And that is more important than anything you see on the outside.

Shampain

Banned
Unless you have a close relative who is transgender, it is an odd concept to accept.
but when you know someone who always struggled with self identity, watched them thru that difficult arena known as High School with everyone hating and picking on them bec they were different, and then years later seen the joy when that person finally figured out who they are...
You are just happy THEY found a way to accept themselves AND be happy about it.
Nothing else matters but their happiness in themselves.
Even if YOU don't understand it. It's not about you in the slightest.
Regardless, you still love your sibling, cousin, etc. for who they are. And that is more important than anything you see on the outside.
That might be true for some but what about the 99% of them these days who want to change society to fit them as if they’re special? Assuming gender etc as if people are meant to be psychic about what the trannies want to be... “aarrrggghhh I was born the wrong sex” how fuckin privy to be able to say nature was wrong! Grrrr

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
That might be true for some but what about the 99% of them these days who want to change society to fit them as if they’re special? Assuming gender etc as if people are meant to be psychic about what the trannies want to be... “aarrrggghhh I was born the wrong sex” how fuckin privy to be able to say nature was wrong! Grrrr
Honestly, I think that all the hormones and genetic modification added to our foods causes an increase in body dysmorphia cases.

And I'm guessing that those who want to "change society to fit them" are doing so bec their whole lives they have never felt there WAS a place in society for them.
i myself would want to change society for a place where I felt understood and accepted if none existed before.
these same people have probably tried their whole growing up years trying to exist within the narrow society construct, always failing to fit in and failing to see themselves reflected in society.
It's what every social movement, be it hippies or punks, does. They find resonating self-identity among others and together fight for their own place within the greater society construct.
They aren't selfish to seek something most people don't even realize they have.

Shampain

Banned
Honestly, I think that all the hormones and genetic modification added to our foods causes an increase in body dysmorphia cases.

And I'm guessing that those who want to "change society to fit them" are doing so bec their whole lives they have never felt there WAS a place in society for them.
i myself would want to change society for a place where I felt understood and accepted if none existed before.
these same people have probably tried their whole growing up years trying to exist within the narrow society construct, always failing to fit in and failing to see themselves reflected in society.
It's what every social movement, be it hippies or punks, does. They find resonating self-identity among others and together fight for their own place within the greater society construct.
They aren't selfish to seek something most people don't even realize they have.
I’ve no ill feeling towards trans people, they can do what makes them happy AS LONG AS THEY DONT INVOLVE EVERYONE ELSE in their endeavour to be happy... The one thing that truly triggers me is that gay sex is being taught to kids in some places as if it’s encouraged for kids to be so, how disgusting .. An anus is built for one way traffic, laws of nature dictate that...