KILL THIS TRANNY SWINE

its hard to call on this...there is a different architecture of though inside the head of transgender kids and adults.
who the hell are you to tell someone who already feels trapped in wrong body how they should feel...
as much as you hate their choices they hate more their own reality of being in wrong gender
As usual no one really pays attention to what's posted. He didn't transition at 11, he came out to his mother. He had the first surgery at 16. Well old enough to decide for himself.

Personally I believe it's genetic and maybe we should be protesting the sex assignments that take place at birth at a rate of 1 in every 1000 births. Doctors have been making those snap calls on gender forever and because no man wants a fucked up penis or no balls, they make him a girl.

Those X and Y chromosomes aren't as simple as you may think. There are genetic anomalies that can make someone physically appear male or female but they have the internal make up of the opposite sex. Some men don't even know they may have two XX and one Y. Those with Klinefelter's syndrome may have low testosterone and reduced muscle mass, facial hair, and body hair. There's probably a few on this board. It's not hereditary and it's something that's taking place during gestation, an error.

There's all sorts of other intersex conditions and genetic glitches that cause hormonal production errors firing off what's probably very confusing signals. There's different points within human development when we are normally receiving blasts of hormones. Before and at birth, age about 5, puberty, in your 20's etc. At those points in life I would assume trans/gay people feel the strongest feelings of being different.

Most people don't get genetic testing and we haven't done enough research to make a concrete connection between transsexuals and incorrect birth sex assignments. I think it's genetic and I'm sure there's more scientific proof of that than proof that it's because of drug abuse, moms, and lesbians. lol
It is not genetics.

Intersex people aka commonly as hermaphrodites are not the same as transgender people and shouldn't be pushed together with them to make a false point.

Transgenderism is the result of psychiatric illnesses and it is incredibly easy to prove this once people stop stupidly (or evilly depending on if you know that you're lying or not) conflating the two. Intersex people are born with genetic abnormalities that may be obvious at birth or may become apparent at puberty.

A transgender person is someone who suffers from gender disphoria. It is a non intersex person who believes in their mind that they are in the wrong body. This is clearly a mental illness because since genetics and DNA are part of our bodies down to the microscopic level, the only understanding of the other biological sex that we can have is in our imagination. No woman can know what it's like to be in a male body and vice versa. We can only imagine.

Transgender people claim that gender (the concept of masculine and feminine) are social constructs but this argument is just further proof of ignorance and mental illness. Sure humans have roles in society according to biological sex but so do nearly all animals especially mammals. Gender roles develop because of the inherent differences in physical attributes of animals and the fact is that if that wasn't the case, there would be no need for any transgender person to get cosmetic surgery to have the physical appearance of the opposite sex. They would just be transvestites not transgender.

I think that the saddest part of the argument is that when people insist on acknowledging these people's delusions they actually are helping to victimise them. Gender reassignment surgery isn't cheap and post operative regret is real. The doctors who perform the operation are literally worse that the the Nazi or Japanese doctors who experimented on people during WWII. At least they didn't expect their victims to pay them.

In what hell planet is removing someone's gonads or womb and rendering them infertile because they are mentally ill not abuse? Think about it.

Do you know that humans have quite a lot of DNA in common with pigs? That's why diseases that pigs get can cross over to humans. So by your logic if a human claims to be a pig we should give that person cosmetic surgery and call them a swine. So why is it that in the USA a person with literal white skin and European features is said to be passing as white if they happen to have a few drops of non white blood? What happened to genetics in those cases?

bgirl

Well Known Member
It is not genetics.

Intersex people aka commonly as hermaphrodites are not the same as transgender people and shouldn't be pushed together with them to make a false point...
Intersex is a term for many conditions not just hermaphrodites. What is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Swyer Syndrome
is also known as XY gonadal dysgenesis. In Swyer Syndrome, a person is born without functional gonads (sex glands). The gonads present in Swyer Syndrome are known as gonadal streaks. These are minimally developed gonad tissue present in place of testes or in place of ovaries. A child born with Swyer looks like a typical female. She will not develop most secondary sex characteristics without hormone replacement (medicines given by a doctor) because streak gonads are incapable of producing the sex hormones (both estrogen and androgens) that bring about puberty.

The extent of androgen insensitivity in 46 XY individuals is quite variable, even in a single family. Partial androgen insensitivity typically results in “ambiguous genitalia.” The clitoris is large or, alternatively, the penis is small and hypospadic (these are two ways of labeling the same anatomical structure). Partial androgen insensitivity may be quite common, and has been suggested as the cause of infertility in many men whose genitals are of typically male appearance.
Individuals with ambiguous genitals have typically been subjected to “corrective” surgery during infancy. Based on our own painful experiences, ISNA believes that such cosmetic surgery of the genitals is harmful and unethical. Surgery is justified only when it is necessary for the health and well-being of the child. Surgery which is intended to make the genitals appear more male or more female should be offered, but not imposed, only when the child is old enough to make an informed decision for her/himself.
Progestin Induced Virilization
Caused by prenatal exposure to exogenous androgens, most commonly progestin. The virilization only occurs prenatally and the endocrinological functionality is unchanged, ie. feminizing puberty occurs due to normally functioning ovaries. In other words, XX people affected in-utero by virilizing hormones can be born into a continuum of sex phenotype which ranges from “female with larger clitoris” to “male with no testes”. Progestin androgenized children are subjected to the same surgically enforced standards of cosmetic genital normalcy as other intersexed children… meaning that clitoridectomy and possibly more extensive procedures are often performed early in life, most often with the effect of loss of erotic sensation and ensueing psychological trauma. ISNA believes that this surgery is unneccessary, cosmetic and primarily “cultural” in its significance. It is of no benefit to the child, who suffers even more from the stigma and shame of having been surgically altered than she would have had her non-standard genitals been allowed to remain intact.
Occasionally a female neonate will be so genitally virilized that she is given a male identity at birth and raised as a boy.

You totally discredit the science of our human body and it's development, and opt for the "imagination"argument with a whole bunch of useless information and no real psychology to offer. Having a personal opinion is great but don't quote me with insults and claiming I'm wrong when you don't even know what transgender means, professor.

Definition of transgender
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity differs from the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth especially : of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth

bgirl

Well Known Member
and wtf does this mean? anyone?
This is clearly a mental illness because since genetics and DNA are part of our bodies down to the microscopic level, the only understanding of the other biological sex that we can have is in our imagination.

Janine

Dagotee!
If those things, whatever they are calling zemselves now have a right to parade around in bikinis with their bulging Dick's and boobs popping out for everyone to see, including small children in the pride parades, people have just as much right to parade down the street saying "that's disgusting, put some clothes on attention whores". I don't agree with it. What people do behind their own CLOSED door is their prerogative, but if you're going to parade around the streets in gross clothes, you can't get mad when people don't want to see it. We have a right to hate them
Amen to that Pink.

ASU-85

Well Known Member
I’m sick tired seeing m.o. denglers dancing around butt naked with there dicks out on the street it’s disgusting.

This is not LIBERALISM!!!
This is SOCIAL ENGINEERING!! And it's been going on courtesy of FASCIST/NEO-CONSERVATISM since before the Grand Inquisition!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been going on courtesy of a rather static bunch of elites since before the grand inquisition (depends how far down that rabbit hole you want to go, pre Jesuit conspiratorial theories seem best..)
I agree
It is social engineering
But I don't think the cons, libs, Dems, fascists, commies are an more guilty than each other.. (I don't like lefty liberals but then.. I don't much like any elitist types)..
So yep it's social engineering
But the whole idea of conservative parties, liberal parties, any parties is just as much a part of that social engineering..
A very very very tiny amount of people control this.. I don't think they sit anywhere on our political compasses
They're above all of this...
Yep I'm a tin foil hat guy sure
But when you're high enough up the food chain, such things are just tools..
A truly conservative social engineer wouldn't be promoting this shit, even if it's supposed to lead to a backlash retaliatory/reactionary swing back... :/

KBlock

Wicked Clown
I went threw such a deep tomboy phase I wore men's jean shorts for almost 2 years all year round lol I never once though maybe I was ment to be a man...to much stupid shit put in kids heads now a day wtf happen to riding your bike and fuckin rollerblading. Happy I'm raising my children just as I was simple and to the fuckin point no room for them to guess or make unreasonable choices and errors

bgirl

Well Known Member
I went threw such a deep tomboy phase I wore men's jean shorts for almost 2 years all year round lol I never once though maybe I was ment to be a man...to much stupid shit put in kids heads now a day wtf happen to riding your bike and fuckin rollerblading. Happy I'm raising my children just as I was simple and to the fuckin point no room for them to guess or make unreasonable choices and errors
Making choices, making mistakes, overcoming adversity is part of healthy development. All we can really do is guide them and set a good example. You've given an example from your own youth of you dressing and behaving as the opposite sex. Would you approve of your son or daughter doing the same? and if you approve, maybe thinking it's a passing fad, what happens if they decide to continue cross dressing beyond a few years?

KBlock

Wicked Clown
To each there own I def agree with you. I no what I'm trying to say and I'm sure you do too I just don't have the words to really say it idk. You can convince a child of anything absolutely anything and you can confuse them just as easy also