animals Kimono Dragon Spitting Out Eel (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
I love kimono dragons. We went to one of those weird ghetto zoos in South Dakota years ago, and this kimono dragon hypnotized me, I swear it. My family was there for about an hour and a half looking at things but him and I got stuck in a staring contest the entire time. My family had to drag me away from it, I didn't want to leave it. The poor thing I wish I could have set him free, he would've died though it's pretty cold in South Dakota in the fall

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Thatā€™s a Komodo Dragon.

This is a Kimono Dragon šŸ˜‚.

IMG_7486.jpeg

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
Kimono? Fuck you're stupid! It's a KOMODO dragon. Kimono is a Japanese garment....Dumbass

I love kimono dragons. We went to one of those weird ghetto zoos in South Dakota years ago, and this kimono dragon hypnotized me, I swear it. My family was there for about an hour and a half looking at things but him and I got stuck in a staring contest the entire time. My family had to drag me away from it, I didn't want to leave it. The poor thing I wish I could have set him free, he would've died though it's pretty cold in South Dakota in the fall
I see monkman's stupidity passed on to you. It's not a kimono dragon. It's komodo dragon. And who TF gives a fuck about you're boring ass story

I like you šŸ„¹I love them too.

Marsha

Rookie
People want them for pets is crazy šŸ¤£. I watched a show re enacting a true story of a young man owning like 3 or 4 them in his apartment. He loved and cherished them, finally came the day one bit him. He made his way to his bathroom for medicine, but died. He became his dragon's food source all weekend until his coworkers reported him missing to authorities on Monday. When police arrived, they had a hell of a time capturing the dragons, plus traumatized by the man being partially eaten.

People want them for pets is crazy šŸ¤£. I watched a show re enacting a true story of a young man owning like 3 or 4 them in his apartment. He loved and cherished them, finally came the day one bit him. He made his way to his bathroom for medicine, but died. He became his dragon's food source all weekend until his coworkers reported him missing to authorities on Monday. When police arrived, they had a hell of a time capturing the dragons, plus traumatized by the man being partially eaten. come to think of it, it was monitor lizards. I think their bite is supposed to cause sickness and incapacitation as well as Kimodo. The show was called Fatal Attraction on Animal Planet channel about people owning animals they have no business owning.

Last edited:

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
Reminds me of the climactic scene in the old "journey to the center of the earth" with James Mason...

Back