We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

animals Kitten Beheading, Cat Set on Fire and another cat being tortured <3

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Oderus, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Oderus

Oderus Killer Klown from Outer Space *honk honk*

Enjoy!!!

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. wino

wino DILLIGAF

enjoy ? . . . HOW ???!??!!?

:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

and I hate kats !

• Agree Agree x 4
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PowerDrill

PowerDrill Recovering Lurker

You sure do love cats OP. ;)

4. Oderus

Oderus Killer Klown from Outer Space *honk honk*

You bet I do, just wanna hug them with a knife and keep them warm with gasoline and fire

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Well, that was a disgusting comment, but, y'know, keep making new friends

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. gman

gman Free Shrugs©

If you don't want the troll to live, don't feed it.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

No way I'd watch this shit! :rage::rage::rage:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Domino69

Domino69 In the Prep Room

Be better if the troll couldn't post at all

9. gman

gman Free Shrugs©

I understand your point of view, but this is a gore site. The title wasn't in any way misleading, if this kind of thing is not to your taste, don't click on it. Simple.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. Mrs.REVmsr

Mrs.REVmsr Misfits of Shout Box

never knew a cat had nerves like a snake, very fast beheading as well. 3rd part, yeah fuck that.