Kyle Rittenhouse acquitted on all charges (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
images - 2021-11-20T055643.759.jpeg

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
And poor derek chauvin got locked up! 🤣
Ha ha ha ha ha!😂🤣😂...SP
That was really just a Given...OBVIOUSLY!!! But the way Opposing Media Outlets were trying to Paint the Picture of a Totally Different Situation,Was simply "UNFKNBELIEVABLE" and "DISGUSTING" Maybe We as a Species just might make it! I'm still not too Confident in that Statement tho!
Lmfao,😂🤣😂...SP
A tragic injustice to child rapists and domestic abusers everywhere. But seriously fuck those retards who he wasted, fuck Burn Loot Murder, and fuck Pantifa.
🤘🤟🤙...SP

Last edited:

Mr. Lucifer

THOT = That Hostile Over There
Fucking nigge .... Oh wait never mind @Mr. Lucifer who is the anime girl on the left with stockings and incredible ass in your signature?
Honestly no idea my friend. Was google searched and stolen from there. Tried to reverse search it and I don't see any solid answer as to who created it. If I find out I will let you know. I want to find out too lol.

Vwj

NewbieX
I thought they might get him on a misdemeanor gun charge. Now he gets to be the cop he always wanted to be. lol, yay Wisconsin. Congrats Kyle 👏

The prosecutor was pretty terrible. So much money wasted and he should lose his job.
Again spouting shit without any facts! Why would they have a misdemeanour gun charge when the laws open for misinterpretation
He wants to be a nurse but I suppose you heard he was a police explorer and maybe missed the rest of the other stuff he did, then as usual took the tiniest fact and blew that up in your head

Back