Kyle Rittenhouse Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Guilty or not guily?

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr. Lucifer

THOT = That Hostile Over There
We are 7 days into the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. Kyle stands trial for shooting three people, killing two during a protest. What are your thoughts on the case so far?

JG Ballard

I want to watch
There was a report in the news that detective Ben Antaramian told Rittenhouse's defense attorney Corey Chirafisi under cross-examination that police did not inspect the phone confiscated from Gaige Grosskreutz (the dirtbag who Rittenhouse shot in the arm and who unfortunately survived) under direction from one of the prosecutors (I'm guessing one of these Soros-installed pro-crime hacks). No explanation for ordering the cops to not do what would normally be done under the circumstances, but presumably to protect a laughable narrative that Rittenhouse was an insane rampaging mass murderer.

HG

95T exp
There was a report in the news that detective Ben Antaramian told Rittenhouse's defense attorney Corey Chirafisi under cross-examination that police did not inspect the phone confiscated from Gaige Grosskreutz (the dirtbag who Rittenhouse shot in the arm and who unfortunately survived) under direction from one of the prosecutors (I'm guessing one of these Soros-installed pro-crime hacks). No explanation for ordering the cops to not do what would normally be done under the circumstances, but presumably to protect a laughable narrative that Rittenhouse was an insane rampaging mass murderer.
I like your posts, you are an intelligent forum user, tell me where you are from... Tell me your age aswell if you like, im so nosey...

Im 50 fro Glasgow, Scotland...

Im breaking the ice here btw...

ChadRoBoe

God bless Sir Jimmy Wilson Vincent Savile OBE KCSG
This user was banned
here n good ol europe still is getto to own a gun,
while in favelas in brazil even the 5yr old got em,
how the f*ck you guys still manage of thinking its something special
hahah very suspect to me, but hey it okei tho I surely can give you a hug if needed.

Rick James

Libtard in da house bitches!
I have a job - I ain’t got time for this! jk. It’ll be interesting to see if there are some brawls after the verdict is read, either way.

My opinion: The shooter and the dudes that got shot are all idiots. Bringing a machine gun to a march/riot is little-dick shit. Going after a dude with a machine gun is sheer stupidity.

bgirl

Bedevilling
This user was banned
I have a job - I ain’t got time for this! jk. It’ll be interesting to see if there are some brawls after the verdict is read, either way.

My opinion: The shooter and the dudes that got shot are all idiots. Bringing a machine gun to a march/riot is little-dick shit. Going after a dude with a machine gun is sheer stupidity.
No brawls, no one cares about dead white guys. Most of the charges probably aren't going to stick. They should get him on the weapons charges the rest is questionable. He's using the defense that he was there to offer first aid which is a really reaching defense for a minor illegally carrying an AR15 to a civil rights protest.

DropOfVenom

Meatmonger
The fact he came to a completely different town to protest with a huge ass gun means he is likely an tiny dick incel looking to get some social points on whatever incel nazi forum he frequents and already showing a disregard for law buy having a gun as a minor. Kid shouldn’t have had a gun let alone be in a riot with one. He killed two people with a weapon we should not have had. Does not matter the self defense part cause the bloke could’ve brought literally anything else to defend himself legally crossbow, knife, a fuckin sword, hell martial arts training something you would actually use for, you know, DEFENSE.
This kid is at least guilty of two accounts of manslaughter or at least felony negligence and should be sentenced as such. The third one where he did not die should be dropped as self defense, but only cause he was a dumb ass fucking minor and the other dude fucked up his wording and basically gave him the acquittal.

Hate

Antipathy/Rancor
The fact he came to a completely different town to protest with a huge ass gun means he is likely an tiny dick incel looking to get some social points on whatever incel nazi forum he frequents and already showing a disregard for law buy having a gun as a minor. Kid shouldn’t have had a gun let alone be in a riot with one. He killed two people with a weapon we should not have had. Does not matter the self defense part cause the bloke could’ve brought literally anything else to defend himself legally crossbow, knife, a fuckin sword, hell martial arts training something you would actually use for, you know, DEFENSE.
This kid is at least guilty of two accounts of manslaughter or at least felony negligence and should be sentenced as such. The third one where he did not die should be dropped as self defense, but only cause he was a dumb ass fucking minor and the other dude fucked up his wording and basically gave him the acquittal.
So, you support pedos and women beaters assaulting minors?!? He was 20 mins from home, and could legal possess the firearm(16 is the legal age), just not purchase.
So what is it with you lefties, borders don't exist to illegal aliens, but do when it's person willing to demonstrate what "fuck around and find out" means??

Back