Kyle Rittenhouse Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Guilty or not guily?

• Guilty

• Not Guilty

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
That’s what you got from his post? The guy said he had an assault rifle, I thought mrln was pretty clued up to what an assault rifle was and that there not allowed to be in civilian hands let alone open carried, got to be trolling
The question of relatives was was the bulk of his post.

Trolling? Hmmm? It is hard to tell with that boy sometimes.

We are 7 days into the murder trial of Kyle Rittenhouse. Kyle stands trial for shooting three people, killing two during a protest. What are your thoughts on the case so far?
He's gonna be found guilty because this is a shithole fucking kikerun hellworld and he's not dark or faggy enough to be outside the totalitarian ever worsening bureaucratic corporation-government's laws.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Reports of random stacks/ pallets of bricks in random spots around Kenosha coming out. Police were going around cleaning them up. One stack was reported very near the courthouse.

14ZombiE88

The one you were warned about.
Cops plant them themselfs. I watched a vid on one of Americas big riots a few month ago and they got caught unloading them off a police truck.
Yea I saw videos of shit like that too, and it doesn't suprise me one bit. There were quite a few videos of undercover cops/feds instigating during the last riots in multiple cities. I've also heard that US Marshals have been sent to Kenosha already in anticipation of another riot.

Vwj

NewbieX
three back to back felons,
Actually 4, the prosecution know the identity of the black guy that kicked Kyle in the head, also a felon, while he was on the ground, but it turns out he didn’t want to testify because the DA wouldn’t grant him immunity, so they didn’t tell the defence his name, also to show how crafty the prosecution acted here, they also moved the guy who first shot while chasing Kyle,court case till after kyles trial so he can’t give evidence in the trial,

deviant2

hell is other people
Actually 4, the prosecution know the identity of the black guy that kicked Kyle in the head, also a felon, while he was on the ground, but it turns out he didn’t want to testify because the DA wouldn’t grant him immunity, so they didn’t tell the defence his name, also to show how crafty the prosecution acted here, they also moved the guy who first shot while chasing Kyle,court case till after kyles trial so he can’t give evidence in the trial,
figures
niggers gonna nig

Back