L.A. Sheriff Challenges LeBron James To Match Reward Money For Gunman Who Ambushed 2 Deputies (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan Drago

ÜBER APOCA ZEALOT
This user was banned
If not, why would Le bron give a fuck?
I think it's because of this:

"This challenge is to Lebron James. I want you to match that and double that reward," Villanueva said. "I know you care about law enforcement. You expressed a very interesting statement about your perspective on race relations and on officer-involved shootings and the impact that it has on the African-American community. And I appreciated that. But likewise, we need to appreciate that respect for life goes across professions, across races, creeds, and I'd like to see LeBron James step up to the plate and double that."

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
I think it's because of this:

"This challenge is to Lebron James. I want you to match that and double that reward," Villanueva said. "I know you care about law enforcement. You expressed a very interesting statement about your perspective on race relations and on officer-involved shootings and the impact that it has on the African-American community. And I appreciated that. But likewise, we need to appreciate that respect for life goes across professions, across races, creeds, and I'd like to see LeBron James step up to the plate and double that."
I would be saying to that particular pig, why don't you throw in some coin?

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
Let’s never forget LeBron is a typical racist nigger that bounces a rubber ball around , a dancing monkey. With only a high school education he’s also one of the dumber niggers out there spewing his hate

two dogs fucking

Forum Veteran
Well folks the week is about over and LaBron has had all week to respond and all we got from him was Crickets. His silence and non response speaks volumes : N-I-G-G-E-R

Back