Ladies Face Busted by Cop During Takedown

PinkEye

His Sunflower
Damn she was a dumb drunk cunt, but FUCK that cop! He slammed her face first into the concrete, fucking unnecessary roughness. I've had this happen before to me, not drunk, so I felt the pain. Also it wasn't a cop but store security, so I believed that weren't allowed to touch me. I was wrong 3 fucking massive dudes pummeled me in the parking lot for stealing deli meat, but I had hundreds of dollars in cash in my pocketπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚drugs 🀷
If it was a cop, I would have definitely complied, cause they will get you and they will beat you, hard

Brainfart

Rookie
Cops are scum. They are usually pussies who were bullied or social misfits when they were young, so decide to become a pig to get the power trip on. I hope that pig gets what he deserves, fucking gutter hash.

guyme91 πŸ“¦πŸ”’

Kinky weirdo Β―\_(ツ)_/Β―
If she wasn't a fucking moron and just explained to him that she was trying to get into the truck to wait for him to come back she might not have had this problem. The cop could have easily overpowered her to cuff her without slamming her face into the concrete. He was also being an asshole and not giving her the chance to explain anything.

Janine

Dagotee!
Damn she was a dumb drunk cunt, but FUCK that cop! He slammed her face first into the concrete, fucking unnecessary roughness. I've had this happen before to me, not drunk, so I felt the pain. Also it wasn't a cop but store security, so I believed that weren't allowed to touch me. I was wrong 3 fucking massive dudes pummeled me in the parking lot for stealing deli meat, but I had hundreds of dollars in cash in my pocketπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚drugs 🀷
If it was a cop, I would have definitely complied, cause they will get you and they will beat you, hard
Indeed she was I in my younger days with my full Native GF's we'd be all fucked up on tequila the cops that we encountered tried to rile us up to give them a reason but we kept our cool around them much safer that way being Native around cops just cooperate with them and don't act like a raging full blown retard and you should be fine!

Cops are scum. They are usually pussies who were bullied or social misfits when they were young, so decide to become a pig to get the power trip on. I hope that pig gets what he deserves, fucking gutter hash.
Or they have to deal with people's stupid shit 24/7 while the rest of the world says- "Call the Police"

Brainfart

Rookie
S
She seemed to be having some issues with her boyfriend and she was obviously inebriated.

If that cop had played his cards right, he probably could have parlayed that scenario into some sex.

Regards,
-Ward
She was ready to go once he had smashed her head into the concrete. Probably would have to turn the camera off.