fights Lady Shoots Purse Snatcher (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
Unfortunately she is going to jail for that. Can't really justify a shooting when you have your purse back and he is running away.

Yeah, itā€™s a funny one. Iā€™m on her side, she popped a scum bag. She showed control and left it as a single shot.

But, as you say, aiming for someoneā€™s back as they run away is a legal issue.

I love how she slowly walks away with her gun in hand as the cops pull up šŸ˜‚. She needs something like this playing to compliment the strutā€¦

TrustGone

Rookie
Watch her get charged for that. He didn't pose any direct danger to her, he was actually running away when she shot him. It does not count as self defence, it counts as attempted murder. (I'm not a lawyer I don't know the laws)

Gh05t999

Lurker
Unfortunately she is going to jail for that. Can't really justify a shooting when you have your purse back and he is running away.
Your exctally right. You can only shoot someone advancing on you...if you shoot them in the back you're going to jail. She might get off with a tickle on the wrist though depending on her judge.

France_mike

Fresh Meat
Watch her get charged for that. He didn't pose any direct danger to her, he was actually running away when she shot him. It does not count as self defence, it counts as attempted murder. (I'm not a lawyer I don't know the laws)
Unfortunately you're probably right

America needs stand your ground laws nationwide at this point honestly I don't even think stand you're ground laws would cover this one unfortunately

Back