Large pipe crushes bloke.

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
I understand that people panic, but I'll never understand why they purposely put themselves in harms way for material things. We had a guy try to catch a tree we were cutting down because it was leaning to close to the porch. Shattered every bone in his foot. Boss made the fucking moron wait in the truck over an hour before we took him to the hospital.

Ralph666

Human Buzzard
I understand that people panic, but I'll never understand why they purposely put themselves in harms way for material things. We had a guy try to catch a tree we were cutting down because it was leaning to close to the porch. Shattered every bone in his foot. Boss made the fucking moron wait in the truck over an hour before we took him to the hospital.

A guy i know was working with another fella moving some steel plates, when one fell over and skinned the front of his shins. from knee to ankle.
The bad ass had Jim stop at the shop for some smokes on the way to the hospital.

Grand Mal Caesar

That green thing is not a dick!
A guy i know was working with another fella moving some steel plates, when one fell over and skinned the front of his shins. from knee to ankle.
The bad ass had Jim stop at the shop for some smokes on the way to the hospital.
Oww!!! Fuck!!!

I skinned a shin on a rock when I was shifaced and slipped on a rock while cutting through some woods to get home one night. I was about 14 or 15. Got home, put on some sweatpants and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and went to check it out but I couldn't pull the leg of my sweats up because it was stuck to the injury.

After peeling the sweat pants away from my shin I found a strip of loose flesh about 7 or 8 inches long and 1/2 inch wide dangling from my leg. I just tore it off. That fucking sucked. I covered my shin with some napkins and held them in place with a sock. I still wince when I think about it years later. That was one of my most painful experiences ever and I've had quite a few.