accident last day on the job for him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Gutsy

Chinking The Fuck Out
Super Moderator
Reporter Huang Jialin/Kaohsiung Report] At a construction site on Yongai Street, Renwu District, Kaohsiung City, at 12:00 noon today, a crane tilted and overturned an industrial safety accident, causing 2 workers to be crushed. Among them, the 44-year-old Jin was driving the OHCA crane, and the other A 34-year-old worker surnamed Chen who assisted in unloading

Absolution

There is no off position on the genius switch.
here-youre-missing-this-56353060.jpg

stillbody

Well Known Member
First time I watched the video, I thought there was an earthquake, dood looked around like he felt something, then I thought the street started rising, like that shitty movie “Inception”. However, after seeing the beer can fall at end of video, I knew it had to be a drunk crane operator that tried to move too much weight.

Wacom

S.E.T.I.
Reporter Huang Jialin/Kaohsiung Report] At a construction site on Yongai Street, Renwu District, Kaohsiung City, at 12:00 noon today, a crane tilted and overturned an industrial safety accident, causing 2 workers to be crushed. Among them, the 44-year-old Jin was driving the OHCA crane, and the other A 34-year-old worker surnamed Chen who assisted in unloading

View attachment 660010
Damn! He saw it coming a mile away!

Qtek2020

Luv inside of the human body

View attachment 660010
Super idiot in action. Well not anymore. I believe his family laughing at that video too.

yotgguitar

"Hiro" aka: "Dolly"... the homo britfag dicksucker

View attachment 660010
He didn't really try to stop a falling crane.... did he?.... I'm surprised someone that fkn dumb could live as long as he did.... wow... the stupidity runs deep in this guy....

Jesus christ a 3 year old not even woke yet toddler would dodge that.

Ps wtf did he think he was heeman or some shit trying to hold the load up 🤣🤣 GTFO The way my man !!

GoreExorcist

Forum Veteran
He suddenly puts on his Superman head and holds out his hands in the thought he will save the 50 Ton load from falling but he failed to realise he left his brain behind under his pillow when he set off to work for the very last time.

Back