learn to fucking CPR! (1 Viewer)

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Watch the little girl to the right on the monkey bars. The action starts at 0:37 Apparently the teacher was disciplined and quit after this. Stupid worthless bitch. Fortunately, and no thanks to the teacher, the little girl lived.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
Pediatric CPR is not quite the same as adult CPR, The kids ribs might have been crushed it stupid woman had tried.

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
Pediatric CPR is not quite the same as adult CPR, The kids ribs might have been crushed it stupid woman had tried.
I'd worry more about the kid dying from the hanging than having the ribs crushed. You can fix ribs.

My CPR instructor told of a story where a woman's husband had a heart attack in bed and she tried to do CPR on the bed (you can't). He ended up dying. When she told of why she didn't pull him to the floor, she said it was because she was afraid he'd hurt his back. I kid you not.

msr

AHHHHH FUCK
I'd worry more about the kid dying from the hanging than having the ribs crushed. You can fix ribs.

My CPR instructor told of a story where a woman's husband had a heart attack in bed and she tried to do CPR on the bed (you can't). He ended up dying. When she told of why she didn't pull him to the floor, she said it was because she was afraid he'd hurt his back. I kid you not.
A lot of years have passed since I was certified, But I still remember how.

Users who are viewing this thread