left and right balls

KBlock

Rookie
Idk about any other lady's here but I can def appreciate a nice sack. I remember the first time I went down on my now husband lol!!! Started with the dick then the balls and once I hit the gooch n ass he lost his mind lmfao!!! I won't quote him but it was a good one

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
Mine got tangled within the sack once. It was excruciating. I was 25 and working in a hospital at the time. Hobbled down to the ER. When I got there I was in tears. Before I knew it I had two female nurses, that I worked with, holding my balls and another woman lubing me up for an ultra sound. Thankfully everything actually corrected itself and I didn't need surgery, but those nurses never made eye contact with me again.

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
Yeah.mine are the same. One lower than't tother.
Your balls are nothing like that, yours are much closer to your body. and quite perky. but yes there is a slight difference in drop between them.You have wonderful genitalia... These are more like 2 satsumas in a polythene bag of piss. However they would probably make a rather good stress ball.

Mine got tangled within the sack once. It was excruciating. I was 25 and working in a hospital at the time. Hobbled down to the ER. When I got there I was in tears. Before I knew it I had two female nurses, that I worked with, holding my balls and another woman lubing me up for an ultra sound. Thankfully everything actually corrected itself and I didn't need surgery, but those nurses never made eye contact with me again.
How tho, how does one get their balls tangled? Post pic

KBlock

Rookie
That happened to my husband when he was 9. He picked up something extremely heavy and they twisted together. Doc said it shouldn't happen again but FML I can't even imagine he said it felt like ripping them off would feel better