left and right balls

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Idk about any other lady's here but I can def appreciate a nice sack. I remember the first time I went down on my now husband lol!!! Started with the dick then the balls and once I hit the gooch n ass he lost his mind lmfao!!! I won't quote him but it was a good one
YIKES!!!...NOT IN THE CHOCO...SP

ghoulagain

Get to running when the Ghoul is a coming. đź’€
That happened to my husband when he was 9. He picked up something extremely heavy and they twisted together. Doc said it shouldn't happen again but FML I can't even imagine he said it felt like ripping them off would feel better
I've done this in my early 20s and for a month it hurt to bend over to pick up anything. Even a empty can. I think it happened during play time with a female. Not sure exactly the moment of..... Damage? Impact? Idk

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
Mine got tangled within the sack once. It was excruciating. I was 25 and working in a hospital at the time. Hobbled down to the ER. When I got there I was in tears. Before I knew it I had two female nurses, that I worked with, holding my balls and another woman lubing me up for an ultra sound. Thankfully everything actually corrected itself and I didn't need surgery, but those nurses never made eye contact with me again.

DrJ

Pure Scorpio
Mine got tangled within the sack once. It was excruciating. I was 25 and working in a hospital at the time. Hobbled down to the ER. When I got there I was in tears. Before I knew it I had two female nurses, that I worked with, holding my balls and another woman lubing me up for an ultra sound. Thankfully everything actually corrected itself and I didn't need surgery, but those nurses never made eye contact with me again.
🤣you poor thing. At least it didn’t happen on a plane trip to Paris(that one ended up in surgery)