let this be a lesson to you! (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

treeghost

winter sucks
My friend was telling me the car in front of him was weaving on the parkway so he decided to pass them and get the hell away. Looked over and the teen driver was texting with both hands, his little friend was steering from the passenger seat.
I was sitting at a stop sign waiting to turn right. Oncoming car so I waited. They turned into my street NO SIGNAL.
I waited for nothing and lo and behold they were talking on their cell.
WTF can't use the controls in the car while you're sharing the road because of big mouth cell use.
Where's the law banning calls altogether while driving :rage:

KG

stalking
A lot of states do have laws about being on your cell and driving. It's the cops who aren't enforcing it. Then again how can they when all they do is stay on their phones while on patrol?

* not saying all cops just the ones I deal with:)

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
He's A very lucky young man. This is my #1 worry when my girl is behind the wheel, I have to be careful myself and not text her while I know she's out because she could easily be driving at that moment!

Time Bomb

Tic Toc, Tic Toc
He's A very lucky young man. This is my #1 worry when my girl is behind the wheel, I have to be careful myself and not text her while I know she's out because she could easily be driving at that moment!

It's become an everyday part of life. Like, ''socks, shoes, phone." Almost every teen/adult has a mobile phone. My friend Freddy (who's 73) even texts! My nephew just got his permit and I GAVE HIM HELL about texting and driving. Hope your daughter stays safe! If it's that important call her, don't text.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
It's become an everyday part of life. Like, ''socks, shoes, phone." Almost every teen/adult has a mobile phone. My friend Freddy (who's 73) even texts! My nephew just got his permit and I GAVE HIM HELL about texting and driving. Hope your daughter stays safe! If it's that important call her, don't text.
You are so very correct AOD! And your right, if it's important I will just call her.

Caveman

Ever changing colour.
This user was banned
"Don't do it. It's not worth losing your life," Bothe said of texting behind the wheel, per the Daily News. "I went to my grandmother's funeral not long ago, and I kept thinking, it kept jumping into my head, I'm surprised that's not me up in that casket. I came very close to that, to being gone forever."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/02/chance-bothe-text-crash_n_1735137.html?icid=maing-grid7|maing6|dl1|sec1_lnk1&pLid=187702
They terminated the video mamma:headbutt:

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
My son is getting close to driving age.......I hope he has heard enough stories and tragedies that he has learned not to txt and drive.

KillerLooks

Rookie
the thought of texting while driving makes me sick. Its mostly young people (at least thats my impression) I fucking hate young people...and I am young. stupid people getting drunk and acting like fools, texting their little friends , whatever it is, it all makes me nauseated. Im always hearing about kids hitting people in my area. I dont know whats wrong with people...theres no respect for others! thats what it all boils down to for me. end rant.

mrln

silent ghost
well with all the adverts on texing and driving,and past pics and vids you've probably seen,i think ya get the "jist"

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior
3 months ago, i had to get a vehicle towed. The tow truck driver shut his phone off once he got on the road. When he road up next to people on his left side, he would put on that annoying "ERRRRRR" sound the emergency vehicles make to get drivers attention, yelling "STOP TEXTING, IDIOT!"

rwalker8686

NewbieX
I wish he was dead, dumb fuck takes life for granted and he's gonna end up killing some innocent kid crossing the street or some prego . Hopefully next time it's is last

Drago420

Rookie
Shit like this makes riding a motorcycle that much more dangerous...now you a
have to worthy about little-johnny-son-of-a-bitch texting his classmates about how "hawt" some girl is while he blindly merges into your lane. Happened to me on more than one occasion.

ZenZaku

This user was banned
"But driving under the influence of your phone isn't the only issue; pedestrians are also in danger. Recent security camera footage revealed a shocking incident in which a Philadelphia man fell onto train tracks as he distractedly walked and talked on his cellphone. (Luckily there were no trains headed his way, and the man escaped to safety.)"
Mother of God, I get stupid, but this is more than stupid. Kinda wish there HAD been a train coming.

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
youngsters today wig if they forget their phone, i went thru alot of years before they were even invented so if i forget it, i could care less. in alot of ways modern technology is not a good thing.

Back