limbless but alive

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Alive for now, even the EMTs didn't do anything to stop the bleeding, although maybe they did that in the ambulance. Sucks to be that guy.

PinkEye

His Sunflower
No compassion, and that's why I feel the way I do about THOSE people. Can't not one person comfort him and tell him help is coming? The world is a horrible place, to survive I suppose you have to be horrible too

King0o0Icon

Asshat
Wtf is he trying to do? Sure as fuck not walking anywhere after that. Should've showed some dignity by just laying there and accepting death.
Anyway, was anyone else hoping a bystander would come up and hand him his foot? "Hey, would be easier to get where you're going with this" :D

King0o0Icon

Asshat
No compassion, and that's why I feel the way I do about THOSE people. Can't not one person comfort him and tell him help is coming? The world is a horrible place, to survive I suppose you have to be horrible too
What could anyone have done at that point? I sure as fuck wouldn't have risked getting his probably diseased blood on my person. I guess someone could've knelt a few yards away cooing some comforting words, but I doubt he would've noticed...

PinkEye

His Sunflower
What could anyone have done at that point? I sure as fuck wouldn't have risked getting his probably diseased blood on my person. I guess someone could've knelt a few yards away cooing some comforting words, but I doubt he would've noticed...
I'm generally a cunt, but every once in a little while, I get a feeling, and then it's gone:malifecent:

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
The trauma and suffering displayed in this video may appear awful at first glance, but we must realize that it was the will of "the lord."

No one can understand the ways of "the lord."

It's all part of the wonderful plan of "the lord."

Regards,
-Ward

Jacky Boy

He Who Walks Behind the Rows
No one forced him to ride a vehicle without a roll cage. He was asking for it.