~Liquidation Of Chechen Militants In Qatar-Yurt~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

đź–¤ Death Queen đź–¤
Super Moderator
On January 20, 2021, 6 members of the gangster underground under the command of Asian Byutyukaev were eliminated.

One of the militants, seeing the approaching security forces, committed suicide. As a result, at least 3 militants were torn to shreds.

:death::poison: ..:malifecent:

liquidation1.jpg
liquidation2.jpg
liquidation3.jpg
liquidation4.jpg
liquidation5.jpg
liquidation6.jpg
liquidation7.jpg
liquidation8.jpg
liquidation9.jpg
liquidation10.jpg

Last edited:

chefphilrd69

Alies mit FUBAR" hh 1945,23dec
the more unstability in these regions the better let them start something over there give us an excuse we need not send troops before we have drones there are things that are military has that even we don't know about what we do know about it is unclassified so obviously there are things we do not know about that are already in service but they tell us they tell the world so that's just keeping under our hat I am I am 56 years old and I grew up with the bomb in 1962 to now all my family has passed I spent 6 years in a nuclear trident USS Ohio ssbn 726 I want to see the missiles fly there are some crazy shit that Putin is designing his new high-tech nukes and his Poseidon torpedoes with all this shit it something has to fuck up I mean major FUBAR !! THE OLD SAYING THE COLD WAR DAYS "DON'T POKE THE BEAR"I WANT TO POKE THE FUCK OUT OF IT THINK ABOUT SOVIET MISSILES IS IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM YOU CAN'T TEST THEM THEY HAVE SO MANY REDUNDANT AND BACKUP SYSTEMS IT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS THEY SAY MAYBE 30% OF THEM WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SO LET'S FIND OUT USE THEM OR LOSE THEM THEY SAY

RegularAssGuy

Dog Fucker McChodo
This user was banned
the more unstability in these regions the better let them start something over there give us an excuse we need not send troops before we have drones there are things that are military has that even we don't know about what we do know about it is unclassified so obviously there are things we do not know about that are already in service but they tell us they tell the world so that's just keeping under our hat I am I am 56 years old and I grew up with the bomb in 1962 to now all my family has passed I spent 6 years in a nuclear trident USS Ohio ssbn 726 I want to see the missiles fly there are some crazy shit that Putin is designing his new high-tech nukes and his Poseidon torpedoes with all this shit it something has to fuck up I mean major FUBAR !! THE OLD SAYING THE COLD WAR DAYS "DON'T POKE THE BEAR"I WANT TO POKE THE FUCK OUT OF IT THINK ABOUT SOVIET MISSILES IS IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM YOU CAN'T TEST THEM THEY HAVE SO MANY REDUNDANT AND BACKUP SYSTEMS IT'S FUCKING RIDICULOUS THEY SAY MAYBE 30% OF THEM WILL NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER SO LET'S FIND OUT USE THEM OR LOSE THEM THEY SAY
grammar pls

Chechens are
On January 20, 2021, 6 members of the gangster underground under the command of Asian Byutyukaev were eliminated.

One of the militants, seeing the approaching security forces, committed suicide. As a result, at least 3 militants were torn to shreds.

:death::poison: Sorry for the watermarks...:malifecent:

View attachment 476120View attachment 476121View attachment 476123View attachment 476124View attachment 476125View attachment 476126View attachment 476127View attachment 476128View attachment 476129View attachment 476130
View attachment 476131
A fuckin' disgrace. Being guinnia pigs to their Arab masters. They can't even think for themselves. Don't they know islam was forced on their people by killing the men, raping the women, and enslaving the children. That's why nobody likes them. They are the real grozny chornei.

McM

ARSELING
Interesting. Would like to know what caused the severe damage on them.
Handgrenades, thrown inside the underground hideout? Leading to a secondary explosion of grenades/ammo the victims were carrying?
Or shots from an RPG frag grenade in the outside area?

McM

ARSELING
I found myself scrolling back up through the pictures just to look for the Twix bar, what's worse I did actually wonder if it's still edible... My obsession with chocolate has no bounds,
When I was younger Twix was called Rider or Raider.

Where did you learn to write, cause your grammar is pretty bad bro?

regulator

Lurker
Interesting. Would like to know what caused the severe damage on them.
Handgrenades, thrown inside the underground hideout? Leading to a secondary explosion of grenades/ammo the victims were carrying?
Or shots from an RPG frag grenade in the outside area?
I'd guess the destroyed body is the dude who comitted suicide - probably wirh a handgrenade - and the others were simply shot in the following firefight

McM

ARSELING
I'd guess the destroyed body is the dude who comitted suicide - probably wirh a handgrenade

I interpreted the photos of the destroyed man/body parts wrongly as of two or more men. Brought me to the idea of a bigger explosion than a single grenade. But it's only one man, they apparently dragged him apart for the pictures.
Though an impressive effect, if caused by a hand grenade.
Maybe he pulled the pin in a so-called embryonal stance; holding the device in the belly area.

Last edited:

omarNL23

NewbieX
Chechens are

A fuckin' disgrace. Being guinnia pigs to their Arab masters. They can't even think for themselves. Don't they know islam was forced on their people by killing the men, raping the women, and enslaving the children. That's why nobody likes them. They are the real grozny chornei.
nice lie you fucking jew lover christians are total niggers and fucking jew lovers i find in their bibles saying "the jews are the people of god" false statement and we dont rape women you christians did infact when a woman got raped the husband or the father would get blamed because she would be seen as property and in christian times women were sold as slaves stop lying that much just to convert into your bullshit

Back