~Liquidation Of Chechen Militants In Qatar-Yurt~ (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
nice lie you fucking jew lover christians are total neighbor and fucking jew lovers i find in their bibles saying "the jews are the people of god" false statement and we dont rape women you christians did infact when a woman got raped the husband or the father would get blamed because she would be seen as property and in christian times women were sold as slaves stop lying that much just to convert into your bullshit
People who rant about religion on internet forums meant for entertainment and take this crap seriously are the cancer of mankind.

omarNL23

NewbieX
People who rant about religion on internet forums meant for entertainment and take this crap seriously are the cancer of mankind.
hm i have seen much trolling but do better bro ;) i know some dude who got 165 views just to act like some libtard

mkiller

Lurker
Chechens are

A fuckin' disgrace. Being guinnia pigs to their Arab masters. They can't even think for themselves. Don't they know islam was forced on their people by killing the men, raping the women, and enslaving the children. That's why nobody likes them. They are the real grozny chornei.
I’ve thought this before they don’t even fuckin know it. This filth from Arabia was forced on them(like it was is most areas) and they accept it. I’d gladly exterminate all of them including Ingush Dagestan filth and the others.

Papaviejo

Lurker
nice lie you fucking jew lover christians are total niggers and fucking jew lovers i find in their bibles saying "the jews are the people of god" false statement and we dont rape women you christians did infact when a woman got raped the husband or the father would get blamed because she would be seen as property and in christian times women were sold as slaves stop lying that much just to convert into your bullshit
Sick maggot Omar.

hoze123

its boring , entertain me
On January 20, 2021, 6 members of the gangster underground under the command of Asian Byutyukaev were eliminated.

One of the militants, seeing the approaching security forces, committed suicide. As a result, at least 3 militants were torn to shreds.

:death::poison: Sorry for the watermarks...:malifecent:

View attachment 476120View attachment 476121View attachment 476123View attachment 476124View attachment 476125View attachment 476126View attachment 476127View attachment 476128View attachment 476129View attachment 476130
View attachment 476131
of course its their dicks that need censoring 😅😅

Back