(Literature) Ewww... This Thing Dreams Too? (1 Viewer)

Hi! I decided to create a thread to share RachelTheFictionkin's and my dreams that we have (If you're confused as to the Rachel person I'm referring to, check out my introduction post here: (Introduction) Hello Faggity Fag Faggots! My Name is ZackTheSerialKiller!) Dreams are so great! It gives her and I the opportunity to be face to face with one another. Most dreams that we have are in Rachel's perspective but there are times where it's my point of view as well. Since I don't physically exist on Earth, outside Rachel's body, this has been a great way for us to interact with one another as if I did.

So to start, I'll periodically post dreams we've already had from the past. We do want to work more again with lucid dreaming as we haven't done techniques in a while.

(April 4th, 2019) Dream Journal Entry #1 - “I Am God”
- RachelTheFictionkin's Perspective

I found myself in a cafeteria, similar to that when I used to live on a college campus. There were people of different ethnicity and ages chatting and eating with each other. I made my way through and sat down on a bench in front of the glass counter where lunch ladies were preparing meals for the people who lined up to grab a plate. I looked to the right of me, and by the window, I spotted someone very familiar. It was weird what I saw. The suspicious person was much ‘darker’ as if the harsh lighting from the cafeteria lights and outside wasn’t doing anything to brighten up their body. So it was almost as if this person was a black hole since it was hard to instantly make out any specific detail. They almost appeared as a silhouette. They weren’t moving but starring forward at the food. They wore a dark brown hoodie and seemingly a black leather coat over that. Their hood was over their head. I couldn’t make out the face so, I went closer. Hesitating a bit, I got up and walked past the person.

Rachel: “…Zack?”

I already had my possible suspicions that it was ZackTheSerialKiller, my soulbond, and fiance that I’ve known for years. When I got a good look at his visible face, it was hard to see as it was clouded in impenetrable darkness. He looked upset and fixated on the lunch line. But, he did look up at me with a bright smile.

Zack: “Oh? Hey! :D

I felt at ease from the warmth of his smile, and I smiled back wanting to stay with him forever.

Zack: “Ugggg…Man…this sucks…I’m sooo BORED! I need to do something…Hmmm… Hey, Rachel!?” -levers himself off the bench and adjusts his shoulders and twists his head stretching- “I want you to have a GOOOOOOD look at what I’m about to do right now.”

Zack materialized his signature scythe in his hand and began swinging it at the people in the line, slicing them up into pieces and jabbing it in the hearts of many. My eyes widened in surprise as I kept watching him. Zack leapt over the counter and murdered the lunch ladies, retreated back to his area by me and swung his scythe at the helpless adults and children who screamed for help. It was… almost like he was dancing. Zack was light on his feet and glided his legs through the air and twirled his body to the beat of his own maniacal laughter of enjoyment. He even made it to the door and chopped up anyone who tried to escape. Innocent blood, severed heads and specific body parts of all possible kinds flew in the air. It decorated the walls, food, windows but not me for some reason. Zack stood by the ajared door, chuckling.

Zack: “Ahhh…that felt good!”

Everything got dark, quiet and cold. Being surrounded by the dead bodies felt pleasing in a way, and Zack was here and knowing he did this made me feel even happier.

Zack: “Come on Rachel, let’s get out of here. 'They’ will be coming for us any time now.”

I naturally assumed Zack meant the police as I got up and made my way over to him. We both headed out and ventured cautiously down a dark hallway. I didn’t know where I was or where I was going but being with Zack made me feel secure.

We eventually made our way to what appeared to be a parking lot, there was a hill of a driveway that we began to make our way across. There was a dark blue minivan in front of up as Zack rushed over to it to check through the windows. I continued my normal pace towards him.

Zack: “Hey! Get over here! We’ll be taking this.”

I sped walked over to him as he got in the driver’s seat and I got in the back. There were two people inside asleep. It looked like a mother and her son. I was worried they would wake up, but Zack didn’t mind and started up the van. We began moving down the parking lot. Zack turned back to look at me.

Zack: “Did you see how many people I killed?! Wasn’t it amazing?!”

I smiled gently and nodded a little worried that he wasn’t looking at where he was going.“

He kept his eyes fixated on me giving me a large grin prominently displaying his razor-sharp teeth. I paid attention to the road and noticed we’re about to crash into a brick wall.

Rachel: "Z-ZACK! Y-You need to look in front of you!”

He didn’t turn around, and we went zooming into the bricks. Instead of colliding with the vehicle we busted right though. The bricks were like playing blocks as they bounced right off the front and rear doing no damage whatsoever.

Zack looked back as if he was clueless as to what happened.

Zack: “Rachel, you got to relax. I wouldn’t let anything happen to you.”

We then zoomed through a couple of fence gates and another brick wall until we accelerated down a giant hill towards our final destination.

Zack: “HAHAHAHAHAHA!! THIS IS AMAZING!!”

The woman beside him in the passenger seat woke up and looked forward to seeing the wall in front and began to scream. She was going to grab onto Zack and shake him to stop, but I guess once she saw his face she quivered to her door in fear. Zack lifted his foot from the peddle and released his hands from the wheel as he opened his door. He looked at me and told me to “Get out!” as he jumped out.

I followed his command and got out my side and went next to him as the van with the screaming woman and child collided into the wall and exploded into flames.

Zack: “Mmmmm sooo good.”

Zack eyes glistened and reflected the alluring fiery destruction he caused. I think he was admiring his work. We could hear the rushing of footsteps coming towards us; it must’ve been the cops.

Zack: “Shit! Let’s split for now. I’ll meet up with you later.”

Rachel: “Wait! I don’t want us to be sperat-”

Zack: “You’re a smart girl; you’ll be fine.”

Zack vanished into darkness as I anxiously tried to hide. I made my way through a door which led into what appeared to be a lobby with people. I pretended to act 'cool’ as I made my way through the crowd. There was a news station playing in the distance stating there was a guy in a hoodie and a girl accompanying him and were for mass murder and are currently on the run. I got genuinely scared but for some apparent reason, no one could recognize me or have even questioned me about it.

I located a way out of this lobby but was stopped by a security guard with a clipboard asking people’s names. I went up to him.

Security Guard: “Name?”

I was going to use my therapist’s name, but I decided against it and came up with Andria [something] (I can’t remember) and he let me through.

Security Guard: “Better be careful, there are psychos on the loose.”

Rachel: “Yeah, I will…”

Goosebumps invaded my body as I let out a sigh of relief. Other people made it through and began to casually walk what looked to be another parking garage. I noticed something black in a corner. It was Zack perched up like Spiderman camouflaging himself in darkness. I tried gesturing to him frantically to hide since I could blatantly see him and didn’t want anyone else to notice. He then leapt down from his hiding area, took out his scythe and swung it at the people around me, cutting them up. Screams echoed through the parking lot as security came rushing.

Rachel: “ZACK, WAIT!” I yelled at him as he almost cut me in half.

His scythe’s blade stopped right before it fillet my body as he scolded me.

Zack: “Damnit Rachel! You got to scream a little louder if you want my attention! I could’ve killed you!”

He grabbed my hand as we rushed down the parking lot and through a door as security came after us. We entered at what appeared to be a jewelry store of a mall, like Kay Jewelers or something. Zack moved quickly through the store as I trailed behind. From a distance, I saw a seller helping someone pick out a ring as she turned to Zack and me. She rushed over trying to get our attention.

Female Seller: “Hey you two! Are you planning on getting married? We have plenty of rings you can choose from!”

I stopped to look at the glass encasement of shiny rings, earrings, necklaces, and bracelets all encrusted with sapphires, rubies and pearls. My eyes glittered at the sight of it all and although Zack wanted to keep going he turned his head slightly to see my interested expression on my face. It was true that we had planned on getting married in the future, possibly when I die and reunite with him physically in another life and he contemplated stealing one of those rings but he knew escaping authority was more important and ordered me to follow him out the store. I did just that, but I looked back at the store with a calm expression on my face. Being in that jewelry store was a nice change of pace, that moment of peace and serenity made me fantasize Zack and I picking out rings together which was a pleasing thought to keep a hold on.

We both ended out into a massive mall with hundreds of stores and people walking around. There was an impressive water fountain sectioned in a large circle.

Zack: “AH SWEET!”

Zack had spotted a 4 wheeler over by an outdoor gear store and yanked it from its display imprisonment and turned it on. Employees came running towards him but he zoomed off down the reflective tile flooring, grabbing my arm and lifting me onto the back of him.

I held onto his body tight as he made his way down the mall. People screamed and ran out the way although he did manage to run over and collide into a few unexpecting individuals as “bumps” and “flumps” sounded on impact as ragdoll bodies flew across our heads. My face lit up as I could see the entrance.

Rachel: “We’re almost out!”

Zack: “HELL YEAH!!!”

We zoomed out of the mall’s entry doors as we made it out into the snowy, cold outside. We found ourselves surrounded by a SWAT team. They all pointed their guns at us as Zack came to a screeching stop hanging his arms up in the air. A black, ghastly cloth that emerged from Zack’s back wrapped around my body shrouding me in darkness as if he was trying to protect me.

SWAT Officer: “WE GOT YOU SURROUNDED!”

Zack: “HAHAHA! GO ON AND SHOOT ME! YOU CAN’T DO JACK SHIT TO ME!”

SWAT opened fire as bullets flew our way, Zack’s protective darkness kept the bullets from penetrating my body as Zack stood firmly, smiling at all of them as the bullets just bounced right off and pelted the ground below.

SWAT Officer: “What in the worl-”

Zack: “I TOLD YOU! YOU CAN’T DO SHIT TO ME! I AM GOD!!”

God… I looked up towards Zack to see him with his arms up to the sky as a ray of dazzling sunlight shined down on him.

Rachel: “God…God…” -smiles- “God.”

Zack: “I’ve been killed so many times that I can’t be killed anymore! All I can do is inflict pain onto others. MUAHAHAHAHA!”

SWAT Officer: “We got to go in and get that girl.”

Those words made Zack furious, his eyes widened in rage as he gritted his teeth pissed.

Zack: “You won’t DARE harm Rachel! I’ll kill all you FUCKS if you even fucking touch her!”

With that, Zack started up the 4 wheeler again and rushed through the officers and off into the horizon.

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Here is a photo of 1970s raleigh Chopper. they were so cool
ChopperScan25.jpg

Yer a nut job go and find a site where people will accept you.

Would like to only if those "people" weren't oversensitive with everything I said, banning me from whatever place I could possible be. It's hard being me and finding people who accept you when most despise you and want you dead. So I make do with what I can do, with the close nich friends that I have.

At least here I can talk about all my dark stuff without automatically getting banned. And it's a nice place to talk about shit that other places don't allow.
I know what your'e into.

Oh? :3c

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Here is a photo of 1970s raleigh Chopper. they were so cool
View attachment 405101
Fuck Me,I had one of those,And it was Totally Cool;Every damned kid in the Neighborhood wanted one...I also had the CCM Mustang, With the Two Speed Back Hub,U kicked the pedal backwards lightly, And it shifted from High to Low...They were Top of the Line back then! Thanks for the Memory...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Fuck Me,I had one of those,And it was Totally Cool;Every damned kid in the Neighborhood wanted one...I also had the CCM Mustang, With the Two Speed Back Hub,U kicked the pedal backwards lightly, And it shifted from High to Low...They were Top of the Line back then! Thanks for the Memory...SP
That's when everyone started putting those metal table legs on them ,And converted them into Chopper's...U remember that shit?...They were Dangerous as Fuck,But everybody thought they So Cool,lmao...SP

(April 5th, 2019) Dream Journal Entry #2 - “My Dark King”
- RachelTheFictionkin's Perspective

I remember finding myself on a college campus. Everything seemed normal; people walking around, talking and when I got inside I could see classes going on. However, I was having trouble managing my way around. I took the elevator with the glass encasement up and down different floors trying to find where I needed to do. I came across a guy who directed me to the faculty office down on the first floor. I went there and saw a few people around computers and by a table, chatting. Assuming they were staff, I went up to them and explained my situation.

Rachel: “…Hi, I don’t know what my schedule is or what classes I have…”

Female Staff Member: “Oh god, you have to remember these things. I’ll print out a copy of your schedule.”

While the person was fiddling around with her desktop computer, a male staff member standing at the table with the coffee cup took notice at the blinking red light on the telephone nestled by the computer and informed the woman.

Male Staff Member: “Do you have your phone on silent?”

Female Staff Member: “No, our phones will always ring when someone calls.” (notices the guy’s eyes fixated on the blinking voicemail light). “Oh that? I don’t know what that is. It was strange… Someone called and left something very odd and quite scary. It was probably some kid playing a prank pretending to be that Jeff the Killer guy or something kids would talk about. He said a bunch of foreign stuff that I can’t make out.”

Male Staff Member: (gestures to her to play the voice mail recording)

Female Staff Member: “Well, I guess. Maybe you can figure out what it means.” (plays the message)

Voicemail Message: “…Kariko chiki loraphlango rapsie fe tra cruoko… My baby girl is precious to me …rumple cratikorn chaptrikonos re frondeplatria I won’t let anyone hurt her… All of you will die, mmmmm… won’t that be GREAT?! …carramorse oishmo lo froasktanta… Yes, death is so good for you! It’s fun killing people! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!” (click)

Rachel: “…Zack?!”

I assumed the jumble of foreign speech was him putting a curse on the people here. Zack had told me before that he does Voodoo, the kind that you’d see in movies – the modern form of “black magic”.

Male Staff Member: “That is some weird creepy stuff, don’t know what any of that means… But yeah, it’s probably just one of the students here playing some dumb prank, I wouldn’t worry.”

All of a sudden a tall black man with a large grin and bloody scars on his face walked in swirling a pistol by the trigger guard on his finger.

???: “Hello fuckers!”

I turned around as my eyes lit up at the sight of the guy. Despite that he didn’t look like him, I knew right away that it was ZackTheSerialKiller. Everyone got scared and frozen in fear as he made his way past them. I waved happily to Zack, feeling my heart rush not knowing whether it was fear or absolute joy to see him again. Maybe it was both. Zack didn’t say anything to me at first but came next to me (which at this point I had moved by where the computer and answering machine were) planting his gun on the desk as he frantically began to smack random keys with his fingertips on the keyboard. I watched him. His body was shaking, and he kept pacing back and forth constantly flinging his head, grunting and chuckling as he continued flailing his arms at the keyboard. This was just a normal thing Zack does, especially when he’s in a good mood. It made me happy. I wonder what he was trying to do, but I was too nervous to ask; I honestly felt intimidated by him. I just kept smiling. He then firmly placed his hands on either side of the keyboard and held his head down and spoke to me in a soft voice.

Zack: “When we get out of here… I’m going to kill you… Then they won’t hurt you anymore…”

What he said reminded me of the promise we made back when we lived our lives as Zack and Rachel in the Angels of Death universe. Zack then grabbed his gun again, turned around laughing as he took out a small, woven basket as troll-like creatures leapt from it. They were sickly colored with sharp teeth, pointed ears and a row of spines that ran down their spinal cord. They traumatized the staff and ran like a pack of wolves out the door as I could see that Zack wanted me to follow them. I ran with the group out the door and found myself in the middle of a lamp lit road. It was night and it was quiet. There were houses on either side, but the road was enormous and there was enough space to allow for four cars to trail on it. The trolls sat by me as I could see Zack from a distance pushing and prodding a group of people cuffed up with sacks over their head (I assumed it was the staff back at the college.). He made them all line up as he pranced around twirling his gun, whistling and humming songs.

Zack: “Hehehe! Ahh…It’s so FUN to be doing this!” (squeezes the sack covered cheeks of one hostage tormenting them with his taunts – yes go on and laugh at the innuendo).

Moans and restless behavior began to be displayed from the hostages as Zack began singing the Freddy Krueger theme song.

Zack: “…One, Two, Freddy’s Coming For You!”

Each number he sang he shot a bullet into one of the hostage’s heads. The sound of gun’s kick and the body’s thud as it hit the road made the hostages scream in terror. I even jumped a bit as well to the loudness of the bullet that came out of the handgun.

Zack: “…Three, four, better lock your door!!”

A couple more hostages went down and Zack just kept prancing around laughing at their demise. At one point he stopped and lifted up his hand to show me a ring on his finger. It was a golden ring with a lion on it. I didn’t know what it meant. But I didn’t think it was a wedding or an engagement ring since if I can recall correctly, it was either on his middle or index finger. I just smiled and nodded my head assuming he wanted me to know if it looked good on him.

Zack went back to killing the remaining hostages. For some reason I noticed we had an invisible flying car and began to start it up knowing the police would sure come any time now. Don’t ask how I would even see where everything was; I didn’t know myself. But once I opened up the hatched and powered it up, I got in the passenger seat. Zack rushed to the driver’s seat and began to get the vehicle moving. I didn’t want to leave the troll creatures abandoned for the police to get them. So, I took that basket Zack had to summon them and hung it out the door as they ran to it. Each jumping back inside. Once the last one had made it’s way back into its enclosure, Zack pulled down the hatch. Our bodies became invisible with the car as we flew away completely unseen by the naked human eye.

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Get yourself onto Deepundergroundpoetry.com and post your stuff as either prose (which I'd say it is) or possibly non-fiction prose if you count dream journals as that.

It's what I do man
No one on goregrish gives a fuck lmao :')
Just the truth sorry

(I won't even read what you've wrote here.. if you're on there I might do... Horses for courses and all that)

Be happy⚕

Vacant, Composed
Here I'll add my "literature"
To be ignored and mocked
;)
We'll be ignored and mocked together ye spanner.

2 miscarriages and 3 abortions
What a catch
Oh she's pro choice
Her doors always open
though freedoms on the latch
But then she's on the make
And I'm on the take
Half the clients try to rake her
A few even tried to rape her
And a couple of silly cunts
Thought a paid fuck could be a date
With this ultraviolet queen
Pay for her sedation and you can have your wicked way
Don't let her take photos
Don't ask for a film
I'll send it to your wife, reveal the secrets of a cheating sheeted
Less you like your mail black
Like the heart which pens the ink
Was it worth a fetish satisfied
To spend your life paying
The bloke in the room next to where your placid whore sleeps
Cunt, fucking, morals out the window
What do you expect as you walk up the hall?
A beauty queen in silk parlour?
In a sixth floor, number thirty council flat?
You'll get a beard before the breast
And your heart will go
No, right door
Get in before your seen
Discretions a must isn't it with that ring on your finger
Penetrate a deeper lack of love here
With this lord of lust,
A polaroid posting perv
Exploitations talent scout
Frayed carpets set the scene
You'll hand your money to a blokes stare
With your dick limp
In that room, beckoned becomes obliged
Walk hesitant
Relief at the giggle
Of a malnourished half conscious bint
fuck knows the age, all of them are eighteen or twenty one of
Willing at least
Struggle, get hard,cum and go
Hear me cough,bottle hitting wood
Clock pounding with more insistance than your desperation
I know you'll be back as I push you out the door
She won't even remember your name
Yet you'll love her
Prick line my pockets
And go get tested

Here I'll add my "literature"
To be ignored and mocked
;)
We'll be ignored and mocked together ye spanner.

2 miscarriages and 3 abortions
What a catch
Oh she's pro choice
Her doors always open
though freedoms on the latch
But then she's on the make
And I'm on the take
Half the clients try to rake her
A few even tried to rape her
And a couple of silly cunts
Thought a paid fuck could be a date
With this ultraviolet queen
Pay for her sedation and you can have your wicked way
Don't let her take photos
Don't ask for a film
I'll send it to your wife, reveal the secrets of a cheating sheeted
Less you like your mail black
Like the heart which pens the ink
Was it worth a fetish satisfied
To spend your life paying
The bloke in the room next to where your placid whore sleeps
Cunt, fucking, morals out the window
What do you expect as you walk up the hall?
A beauty queen in silk parlour?
In a sixth floor, number thirty council flat?
You'll get a beard before the breast
And your heart will go
No, right door
Get in before your seen
Discretions a must isn't it with that ring on your finger
Penetrate a deeper lack of love here
With this lord of lust,
A polaroid posting perv
Exploitations talent scout
Frayed carpets set the scene
You'll hand your money to a blokes stare
With your dick limp