Little Kid Destroys Classroom and Teachers Can’t Do Anything as They Aren’t Allowed to Touch the Kid

Honest One

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
This is what I was talking about, they know the cop can't touch them so they push it for all it's worth, In a case like that a cop should be able to smack the shit out of him. When and where else is the lil thug gonna learn any discipline? He'll end up in jail.

janscutter

Can I stab you with this sharp pointy thing?
It's all the parents making the kids feel entitled when they shouldn't be. By taking away the child's accountability and by default, any control the school staff has this is what happens. Obnoxious little fucktard wannabe dic(k)tators with no moral barometer and the inability to suck it up and take responsibility for their actions.

DegoLocc

Weird
It's all the parents making the kids feel entitled when they shouldn't be. By taking away the child's accountability and by default, any control the school staff has this is what happens. Obnoxious little fucktard wannabe dic(k)tators with no moral barometer and the inability to suck it up and take responsibility for their actions.
I was going to comment, but you pretty much hit it on the nail-head.

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Why was this labelled like it was a LITTLE kid? The wee prick is as tall as the Security Guard ffs. Mind you, if he'd have swung back, one of the shit ass jackal friends FILMING it would have jumped in too. I'd have had his nigger ass charged.