Live fish and turtle key rings are legal in China, and popular.. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I don't agree with PETA or anything.. but this is just sick.
FYI - China has no animal cruelty laws. The cat/rabbit/puppy crushing cunt whore was fired from her job as a nurse but thats it.

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/content.php?sid=3791
http://en.huanqiu.com/beijing/society/2011-03/634155.html

4d9b08a90a0de.jpg

4d9b08aaa1de1.jpg

Vendors claim that the coloured water in the key ring contains 'nutrients' which will keep the animal alive for months.

"To put a living thing inside a sealed and confined space for profit is immoral and pure animal abuse," Qin Xiaona, director of the NGO Capital Animal Welfare Association, told the Global Times.

"China only has a Wild Animal Protection Law. If the animals are not wild animals they fall outside the law's scope."
Qin appealed to citizens not to buy the key rings, saying: "If nobody buys it, the market will die."
Unfortunately, business was looking pretty good outside one subway station, with ten keyrings being sold in five minutes – although one of the purchasers had apparently bought hers to free the turtle inside it.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
The Fish I can see.....There are tiny fish that could live in there for a long time...but it's cruel to make them starve to death without giving them a chance. Besides the environmental changes that they would have to endure.
The Turtles, that's just wrong and how do they breath? Prolly only last a few days....

DirtBag

wont you be my neighbor?
The Fish I can see.....There are tiny fish that could live in there for a long time...but it's cruel to make them starve to death without giving them a chance. Besides the environmental changes that they would have to endure.
The Turtles, that's just wrong and how do they breath? Prolly only last a few days....
Nothing would live in a sealed bag wether the fish was able to breathe air or not. (Labrynth fish google it)

Stupid gooks, I want a slope keychain.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
they are the most fucked up part of the human race

They are an interesting creature. Very peculiar and strange in lots of ways. They can't create, but they can copy very well.

They are much higher up on the scale of racial superiority though than say the nigger savage species or the South American Indians, or the Australian Aboriginals.

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
They are an interesting creature. Very peculiar and strange in lots of ways. They can't create, but they can copy very well.

Sorry aRyan, but even for an ignorant racist like you that was a dumb thing to type. I'll concur that the keyrings are in very poor taste, but credit where it's due, the Chinese invented a whole plethora of stuff down the years, gunpowder and paper for instance.

These keychains would be cute if they had a plastic fish or turtle in them that appear to be real. Can't people use their imaginations anymore?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
the Chinese invented a whole plethora of stuff down the years, gunpowder and paper for instance.
Then they invented capitalist communism with a dash of oppurtunism and decided it's easier to copy shit and make it so cheap, no other country can compete on a level playing field. Wonderful race of people indeed.
And for as much as Americans harped on about Russian commies, doing buisiness with China is fucking retards logic
sent from a tin can & string using Tapatalk

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
Then they invented capitalist communism with a dash of oppurtunism and decided it's easier to copy shit and make it so cheap, no other country can compete on a level playing field. Wonderful race of people indeed.
And for as much as Americans harped on about Russian commies, doing buisiness with China is fucking retards logic
sent from a tin can & string using Tapatalk

Cool your jets fella, I never said they were a wonderful race. All I was pointing out is the fact that historically they've been very inventive. And if Americans weren't such cheap, lazy bastards and manufactured stuff themselves they wouldn't be in a position to be so whiny.

KingFate

Légion Blanche
Cool your jets fella, I never said they were a wonderful race. All I was pointing out is the fact that historically they've been very inventive. And if Americans weren't such cheap, lazy bastards and manufactured stuff themselves they wouldn't be in a position to be so whiny.

That wasn't the average American's choice that was asshole politicians who outsourced all our work to China. It was in a false package of "helping developing countries". There was a day when American steel was respected.

Back