Lockdown date deadpool! 2020 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PinkE

Hypocrisy is the homage vice pays to virtue
Haha .geography not my strongest point lol, or state abbreviations lol .
Loads of rocks there?
Yes, and
0413200631.jpg
we got the most beautiful mountains in the world! Also snow, my daughter's car this morning, guess I should clear out the other side of the garage someday...

mrln

silent ghost
trump said by easter. easter has come and gone. hes saying may15. i think its too soon,imo. im looking at a safety stand point. not a stock market point. yes we need money for food and supplies. those of us who are working,are fortunate. im just lucky now to be working.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
NYC May 1-15. Should be June but it won’t happen. My guess is May 15.
I will reopen clinic April 29. Patients cannot/should not, and will not risk coming in till then. Face covers and gloves will be mandatory under DrJ law. Box of gloves will be at reception.
Can U just open the Clinic April 29th?...Or will U B told "when" U can open the Clinic?
SP

Vwj

NewbieX
Trump is a tosser who said it was a hoax and shit ! Fucking orange wanker!
No he didn’t, he said the democrats criticism of his administration's response to the new coronavirus outbreak to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax."

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
Can U just open the Clinic April 29th?...Or will U B told "when" U can open the Clinic?
SP
I can just open because I’m “essential”.
I don’t know what the regular (nonessential) businesses are going to do Or what the regulations will be, yet.
money started coming in April 10th direct deposit from feds to cover payroll and rent for 2 months for tiny businesses with 1-4 employees, so that worry is handled For many scared business owners.
We should have (fingers crossed) gotten masks delivered to the office from an emergency disaster place.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
I can just open because I’m “essential”.
I don’t know what the regular (nonessential) businesses are going to do Or what the regulations will be, yet.
money started coming in April 10th direct deposit from feds to cover payroll and rent for 2 months for tiny businesses with 1-4 employees, so that worry is handled For many scared business owners.
We should have (fingers crossed) gotten masks delivered to the office from an emergency disaster place.
Well "PROPS" To U my friend! I really hope that U get the help needed! B'cuz U R Essential!!!...SP

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾
change of shift cheering at 7pm every night for 2 minutes.
I’m not sure how to post this or if other cities are doing this. it makes me cry and so proud.

Vwj

NewbieX
Been going on weeks here, thursdays 8pm

Also the kids are drawing rainbows and putting them in window, and using chalk on the sides of buildings 🌈

• Love
Reactions: DrY
Back