London Bridge (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ward Cleaver

Resident Expert
Budget Morgue said:
We've ruined this once great country of ours by letting the cunts in.

Lefty wankers like Corbin have been letting these untermensche in for decades.

And yet we grumble and put up with it.

And now you've been reaping the results of that complacency...and will continue to reap more results.

Regards,
-Ward

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Fortunately, the London Bobbies that responded to the incident brought guns with them and actually had the balls to use them...thus putting a quick end to the stabber's shenanigans.

Those boys should all be wearing guns on their side nowadays.

Regards,
-Ward
Damned Stupid if they aren't Packing 100% of the time...How could they B of any use out in the Field,for Fks Sakes...That's just Fkn Retarded!!! SP

Budget Morgue

I smell the stench of your loved ones
And now you've been reaping the results of that complacency...and will continue to reap more results.

Regards,
-Ward
Thanks for rubbing it in baby ! Sadly the same thing is happening gradually more in your neck of the woods,which I am genuinely sorry to see

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
What a Dick Plug this Fkn Guy is!,Sorry "WAS"...He Put's on a Fake Explosives Vest....What??? U Fkn Turd Herder...If your gonna B one of these "Statement Making Martyrs",Actually make a Statement...Line up an event where the Politicians will B Present...And U can Fill In The Rest!!! SP

Fandango

This user was banned
Nobody gives a fuck what that piece of shit was called, he's a no one, a insignificant turd lower than a snakes belly, the media will have his name plastered all over the news just like a celebrity, I have no words disgusting enough to give this zero a mention, he's dining in hell at Barry's Snack bar, that's all that counts.

Standing Pat

Master of Disaster
This user was banned
Fuck that piece of shit, they should hand him off of the bridge for all to see this is what happens when you act like a dumb cunt.

• Agree
Reactions: HG

HG

95T exp
He was released early from jail for another terrorist attack, wtf... Just fucking kill them...

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
The fucker wanted to blow up the stock exchanges now he’s dead 💀 he’s going to get fucked in the arse by 72 giant black dicks in hell forever.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Yes, in this case it was efficient Policing. I doubt you'be so enthusiastic about efficient Policing if you live outside of London and your car is stolen or your house is burgled because I'll tell you what mate, the Cops won't even turn up if you call them!
Where I live the police are ok but when we lived willenhall the police were fucking shit.

PieFace

Wat da fack
I do live outside London and have experience of burglaries and they were fairly efficient then too.. Never had a car pinched though doesn't seem to be very fashionable these days and when cars do get stolen they're often understandably hard to find as the people stealing them tend to do a propper job these days rather than just nicking one and joyriding it then either setting fire to it or crashing it

Back