London Bridge (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
I do live outside London and have experience of burglaries and they were fairly efficient then too.. Never had a car pinched though doesn't seem to be very fashionable these days and when cars do get stolen they're often understandably hard to find as the people stealing them tend to do a propper job these days rather than just nicking one and joyriding it then either setting fire to it or crashing it
My sisters house was burgled, response from the Cops was "We don't come out for a single burglary, we only come out if there is a spate of burglaries in a certain area". If your car gets nicked the only time you'll see a Cop is when they come to tell you where the burnt out shell can be found.
One of the Political parties is saying that they will put 20k extra Coppers on the streets, I'm willing to bet that not a single one will be in any normal working class area's, they'll be around the big Cities.
The only time I see any Cops is when I drive past McDonalds, one Sunday morning there were six Cop cars and two Cop vans parked up, on an average Sunday morning there is at least two at a time.
I'm not anti-Police, I'm anti-lack of Police.

McM

ARSELING
My sisters house was burgled, response from the Cops was "We don't come out for a single burglary, we only come out if there is a spate of burglaries in a certain area". If your car gets nicked the only time you'll see a Cop is when they come to tell you where the burnt out shell can be found.
One of the Political parties is saying that they will put 20k extra Coppers on the streets, I'm willing to bet that not a single one will be in any normal working class area's, they'll be around the big Cities.
The only time I see any Cops is when I drive past McDonalds, one Sunday morning there were six Cop cars and two Cop vans parked up, on an average Sunday morning there is at least two at a time.

That's shitty.
I'm not living in a distinguished city but the cops are here in 10 minutes when the neighbour is ranting/kicking doors and furniture in delirium at 2 am, for example. Maybe it's due to the reinforcements of some hundred policemen the city (~500.000) got last year, they became necessary because of the behavior of the Arab clans on the street, like attacking ambulance personal and firefighters, etc.
But I don't know how it is if you call them for burglary.

King-Rory

Yer can Bollocks M8
That's shitty.
I'm not living in a distinguished city but the cops are here in 10 minutes when the neighbour is ranting/kicking doors and furniture in delirium at 2 am, for example. Maybe it's due to the reinforcements of some hundred policemen the city (~500.000) got last year, they became necessary because of the behavior of the Arab clans on the street, like attacking ambulance personal and firefighters, etc.
But I don't know how it is if you call them for burglary.
I hope you never have to find out.

• Agree
Reactions: McM

mrln

silent ghost
If we had a gun acceptable society there would be many more deaths here in the UK. Legalised firearms would be be crazy for Britain...
but youd have less crimes in certain areas where the cops dont show up,like rory mentined. because people wont put up with that shit,and protect themselves. theres crimes here where the perpertraitor regretted ever doing what theyve done,because theyve been shot and detained or shot at,in general. old ladies here carry,because theyre thought of as an easy target. until she pulls out a 45 or 9mm.
there was a story here last week. an (i believe) 88yr old woman had been attacked. well,the guy who attacked her had no idea she was a body builder. and she beat the shit out of him. i know thats not a gun story,but its an example of the unexpected from a sr citizen. same as a story about 50yrs ago or so. this guy in nyc was about to be mugged. he also,was in his 70's . 2 guys approached him and attempted to mug him. well he beat the shit out of them both.and i think it was jack dempsey that did this. i think it was him...

PieFace

Wat da fack
The UK vs US gun laws argument isn't even worth having. If guns were widely available that guy who carried on in London wouldn't have had two knives he'd have had two guns and everyone in that building would have been killed, not just the two he could reach

PieFace

Wat da fack

Must be different where I am. My parents got burgled last year police were all over it. They caught the guy it was a one off

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
Must be different where I am. My parents got burgled last year police were all over it. They caught the guy it was a one off

I can confirm the police in the town where i live also don't show up if you get broke in,they just give you a crime number also don't show up if your car gets broke in or nicked. Couple of years ago the bird i was with at the time had a problem with her daughters ex boyfriend showing up at 2 am in the morning he was smashing their cars up and they where alone. She dialed 999 and they showd up at 10 am the next morning load of fucking shite the cops here at the .moment.

PS still plenty of them to monitor and act on facebook posts or for pulling cars over for being 3 MPH over the speed limit or having no seatbelt on

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
^^ EDIT time got me again. was going to say they can still muster up 15 of them to smash house doors in if you grow a cannabis plant. They have their priorites all wrong.

Killing more criminals would surely result in a lower crime rate. The more dangerous their job is, the less will choose the job. There would be less dead persons in a society with responsible gunowners, I think.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Jack Merritts dad writing in the Guardian... Hes so far gone in the shite he instilled in his dead sons brain... wtg dad

Hopefully he joins his weak faggy son as ashes or 6 foot under. Fuck those lslamfanbois

HG

95T exp
Huh?, good guys can turn loco aswell.. Legalised guns in the UK would be mayhem. Im 48, ive lived here all my life, I know this to be true...

Mickey

Forum Veteran
I think we should have guns but laws to stop bad people from having them.
That's the problem. There really isn't any way of preventing "bad" people from acquiring a gun. A government can pass all the laws they want, but there's always the black market. I agree though. You guys should have guns. You were born with the right to defend yourself and your family.

Mickey

Forum Veteran
The UK vs US gun laws argument isn't even worth having. If guns were widely available that guy who carried on in London wouldn't have had two knives he'd have had two guns and everyone in that building would have been killed, not just the two he could reach
You say that like you think criminals and psychopaths are the only people who would own guns. If Brits hadn't let their own tyrannical government take away their natural born human right to defend themselves, maybe at least one of those victims would've had a handgun to stop that psycho. Or maybe a bystander who was concealed carrying would've stopped him. But nope, the ol' Queen Mum says "NoGuns4U!" and now everybody is getting fucking stabbed. It's fucking insane. Brits and Aussies think us Americans are a bunch of crazy gun nuts running around with machine guns and rocket launchers shooting each other, but the truth is gun violence actually isn't that big of a problem here. Why? Because there are more law abiding gun owners than there are criminals with guns. The only stories that the rest of the world hears about are the mass shootings here in the states and your governments use that shit as propaganda to keep you people brainwashed into believing that you don't need guns to protect yourselves. "Another mass shooting over there. See? This is why we banned guns, so we don't end up like those crazy Americans!". You guys never hear about all the people who used a gun to defend themselves or save the lives of others. Shit, those stories don't even make national news here. Guns are not the fucking problem! It's a mental health issue and it's an issue of keeping guns out of the hands of criminals. These Democratic anti-gun libtards like to say "Guns take lives". Fuck that, I say Guns SAVE lives! Before I became a gun owner I would've loved to live in Australia or London, England. But now? Nah, no, thanks. I don't wanna live someplace where some tyrannical asshole government says I don't have the right to defend myself or my family and property. Maybe I'll just visit those places someday and hopefully I won't get fucking stabbed to death.

Back