long island serial killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
There was a broad named Shannan Gilbert that was from my area Jersey City, NJ. that was killed. I didn't know here but she use to work at a Toms dinner on Central Ave in Jersey City where I went for coffee every morning. I worked across the street from there. Pretty bitch to. Here is a link to a story about it.
Jersey City woman Shannan Gilbert to be buried more than 3 years after remains were found on Long Island
Things must have gotten bad for her after you stop dining at that restaurant, they're saying that she was known as a fuckin prostitute. Poor unfortunate girl, so sad.

Apparently, not yet. I doubt they are looking too hard, unless more girls turn up. From what the families are saying, they don't get updates unless they chase the cops and there's never any new evidence. It's sad. No one really gives a shit about these girls :(
Agreed I feel that if the victims were soccer moms or resided in the Hamptons that there would be more progess perhaps in this case......I am certain though that the authorities are doing their best to catch the unsub (s)

By the way, did Mrs. Gilbert ever get to hear the 22 minute 911 recording that was supposed to be given under the freedom of informations act ? After all her death was officially ruled acciedental.

I personally feel that there are more than one unsub in this case....It is to the advantage of the authorities to say it one killler, to perhaps put the public as ease, as opposed to several killers on the loose

angelo212

Well Known Member
Things must have gotten bad for her after you stop dining at that restaurant, they're saying that she was known as a fuckin prostitute. Poor unfortunate girl, so sad.
She was. She was tricken the night he disappeared. She had a driver take her somewhere and the investigated him but he was not involved.

A Nameless Ghoul

☠☠☠☠☠
Feds have been involved since 2015 I think, I wonder if this person is tied into law enforcement, or if the person is just familiar with LEO's tactics. I think it was Bundy who was also well read on how police went about their business, which helped him out.

What a shitty time to be a craigslist whore in that area.

Back