long island serial killer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

mrln

silent ghost
my buddy lives a block from the one chick they first found there. so he says.....

mrln

silent ghost
i think hes been at it over a year now........
plus there was 2 more bodys found yest. that makes 10 now.

wino

DILLIGAF

Meanwhile, even as the details on victims are also bleary besides the fact that all of them were prostitutes, the serial killer has come to be dubbed the Long Island 'Jack the Ripper' based on the famous 'Jack the Ripper' murders in London in the 1800s. Another title that has caught on is 'Long Island's Craigslist Killer' based on the fact that all his victims used Craig's List and other sites to arrange meetings with clients.
I guess this means he/she is a slasher ?

mrln

silent ghost
as of now,its four hookers and also speculating an infant. sources are thinking either its a cop or someone familiar with police work,or more than one person.....

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
This one is going to go on for a while. People are worried that it is a cop because he seems to know how the law works. Has anyone watched tv in the last 15 years? There are plenty of shows that teach law enforcement tricks and tips. Better yet is the internet. Want to know anything about police work? Just Google it. I don't think he is a cop, but I do think he will go on for a few more years. He may even just vanish like so many of them do. In the US there are 20 or more serial killers activily killing every year that have not been found out. Why did this one come to the news? I think it is because of where it is and the fact that he has called the victims families. I think this one could go on for a while before he fucks up.

Nightmare

blueyedevil

Lurker
i live in NJ and surf that very stretch of beach in LI...beautiful beach, great surf. He'll be caught inside the year. In my opinion it isn't a cop. It IS someone that knows the area...my guess is this person drives past this beach daily in transit to the workplace....making it convenient as well as gratifying to pass by daily KNOWING what's there. I would submit this person works for the city in some respect...thinking rail or utility, mid 30s to early 40s and married.....difficulty holding an erection (shame and rage)....not law enforcement.

Dick Manning

NewbieX
Hahah, nice one, wino :p

It's fun to profile guys, but remember, pro or no, good at it or no, if you do it on a forum, even one about serial killers, you're bound to be looked at as the "wannabe know-it-all-guy." Even though I formed a similar profile of this guy myself based on the limited info, so I'm one, too, hehe. It's cool you like to even obther to make a profile and analyze it, imo.

Wow !!!! These are old reports.It seems that everyone has forgotten about o'l L.I.S.K. I am sure he is probably still active , has evolved and taken up a new M.O. I think law enforcement relies to heavily on Profiles and M.O. I think it will take a victim getting away or one that has gotten away to bring them closer to a possible apprehension.In the end,it is not what you Think, or even what you Know.It is what can be proven in the court of law beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hahah, nice one, wino :p

It's fun to profile guys, but remember, pro or no, good at it or no, if you do it on a forum, even one about serial killers, you're bound to be looked at as the "wannabe know-it-all-guy." Even though I formed a similar profile of this guy myself based on the limited info, so I'm one, too, hehe. It's cool you like to even obther to make a profile and analyze it, imo.
I really liked this post.I must admit,that I have heard some really far out theories.I think that it is racial profiling, to say that it is a,"white male, twenty five to mid forties."It's like in the Ridgway case.They had him in custody years earlier.He did not fit , "the profile". We are all entitled to our own views.

Back