We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

LOOK OUT BELOW!

Discussion in 'Suicide Images' started by Plouton, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Plouton

Plouton Well Known Member

One reason for suicides in India has been students who are under pressure to do well but fall short. The pressure lately seems to have gotten worse. I read an article recently about some test result being released in some city or region (I don't remember which). Right afterwards there were seven student suicide attempts, four of which were successful.

In an unrelated incident there is apparently some test (NEET) that determines if you get into medical school in India. A few day ago a 18 year old woman who had done well in school, failed to pass this test. Security camera video shows her walking to a nine story building and climbing the stairs. By standers took video of her jumping, falling and the aftermath. The force of the impact knocked her shoes off and tore her pants. Some sort of medical person tries a little CPR but gives up and she is put into a body bag. Not only are there lots of photos but many videos. Here are three that show some of this in actions.

25879.jpeg 25889.jpg 25883.jpg 25885.jpg 25887.jpg 25877.jpg 25881.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  2. Liver1

Liver1 Rookie

She got straight into medical school after all, through the back door in a body bag

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Hapax Legomaniax

Hapax Legomaniax Rookie

What a waste of beauty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Get your eyes tested. My dogs asshole has a far more water beauty potential.

Goodbye to bad rubbish.

• LOL x 2
    • Shitpost x 1
    • Good job faggot x 1
    • Kill yourself x 1
    • Agree x 1
  5. Hapax Legomaniax

Hapax Legomaniax Rookie

10/10 would jack off on her corpse.

• You're gonna get raped You're gonna get raped x 1
  6. Killiefish

Killiefish Fresh Meat

I'm not sure about 10/10, but she's nice. Better to jack off on her corpse than to try intercourse, lots of broken bones and things to poke you and squish in all the wrong places . . .

• LOL LOL x 2
    • You're gonna get raped You're gonna get raped x 1
  7. Burnt Offerings

Burnt Offerings Rookie

She didn't waste much time up there, I'll give her that.

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Fuckin attention whore! :watamiseeing:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Nathrakh

Nathrakh Rookie

:lolhard::lolhard:

• Like Like x 1
  10. amanda_wessel

amanda_wessel Lurker

If failing an exam in Denmark, we drink us self dead stiff in alcohol, and goes back to the green table the next day. Poor girl, Fuck this stupid kind of exam test hell on Earth. There are better - more humane ways of doing it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. da3ley

da3ley Fresh Meat

Poor girl, desperation at its finest.

• Agree Agree x 1