Looking for a tablet...

Druss

Wandering Wizard
Kindle Fire HDX 64Gb (3rd gen) is probably the best device I've ever used, better than most laptops in my experience, I've been using mine for a few years and it hasn't slowed down or had issues even though I put it through it's paces.

Pretty sure you can still get them for under £200 on Amazon.

McM

Forum Veteran
My Galaxy got ruined when we had 40° C last summer and it was charging for hours in the sun under a blanket in the garden-hammock. The batteries were blown-up, almost cracked the case and display. Half a year later/last month was the exitus.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
My Galaxy got ruined when we had 40° C last summer and it was charging for hours in the sun under a blanket in the garden-hammock. The batteries were blown-up, almost cracked the case and display. Half a year later/last month was the exitus.
I work with a guy who is a quadriplegic, and he did the same thing. Would leave tablet plugged in and left in bed. He fell asleep one night with it next to him and the power cord plug in tablet against his back. He has no feeling cause of his quadriplegia. It heated up and burned a two inch long by 1cm deep hole in his back. Burnt all the skin away back to flesh. I had to use burn creams and pack with gauze every couple of days. Cause of his condition which slows blood flow and healing, it took months to heal...

Last edited:

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
From what I have read on here lately, I'm guessing OxyContin might be the tablet you want...