Looking for good horror recommendations.

OP
King0o0Icon

King0o0Icon

Asshat
Dawn of the dead, eventhorizon, nightmare in elm Street the remake is good in my opinion. Evil dead 1 or remake. Alien pet cemetery, night of the living dead remake. Creepshow,. Halloween 1 and 3. Just a few mainstream ones.
We've seen all of those except Event Horizon. I think I saw it though when I was young. Isn't it about faster than light travel making a portal to hell or something?

OP
King0o0Icon

King0o0Icon

Asshat
For a bit of a spin on the Horror thing...Check out "Hell ? Baby"(Hell Baby),from 2013...It's a good Horror flick with a comedic attitude...U'll "Bust a Gut",trust me on that,lol...SP
We'll check it out but man it's hard to find a good horror comedy. Zombieland almost got it right but can't really think of any others that came close. Off the top of my head anyway...

Damn, blocked in the US for copyright. I'll see if I can find it somewhere else though. I like some found footage stuff.
I usually don't watch zombie movies, not a fun of the genre, but this one with it's camera footage, the claustrophobic atmosphere,
the creepy creature in the end, it's quite good. If you indeed watch it tell me what your son thinks of it.

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
About the only thing I check movies for before I watch them with him is male nudity. According to imdb this has a couple penis scenes so it's off the table. I may check it out on my own though. Looks interesting.

I can't get his stubborn ass to sit through a subtitled movie. Tried telling him he's missing out, especially after watching Terrified (2017). Once again, something I'll watch on my own.

Looking it up right now. Seems right up our alley :)
Not sure about Irreversible though. Looks like it would be either terrible or amazing, putting it on the backburner for now...
Why no male nudity?

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I guess I'm just old fashioned. Something about seeing another guy's dick with him just doesn't feel right. That's literally the only restriction I impose. Call it personal preference...
Imma let you in on a lil secret; all you bitches have em. I suggest james purefoy as his first junk show. Stately, low and proud. A fine healthy sight.

Also, i remember liking shocker as a kid

SPHINCTERPUNCH

Forum Veteran
We'll check it out but man it's hard to find a good horror comedy. Zombieland almost got it right but can't really think of any others that came close. Off the top of my head anyway...
It's messed up for sure,but it's in it's own league my friend....I think u'll like it...SP