Looking for video. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

7.62x39

Jerker
Was listening to a video talking about brutal executions and someone mentioned cartel having a guy hanging upside down, cut his dick off and put it in his mouth and then taking a 2 person saw and cutting him in half. I feel like I've seen it from the first parts but can't recall the saw in half part, did this actually happen and anyone got a link?

Blood_Sport

Utter bastard
Like those big lumberjack saws?.. can't say that i've seen it, and knowing the cartel i don't think they'd bother with such methods

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Like those big lumberjack saws?.. can't say that i've seen it, and knowing the cartel i don't think they'd bother with such methods
No there is a video like this but its older. I have no clue where to find except older cartel files on the ync or bestgorw

Nag_Nash

Fresh Meat
Was listening to a video talking about brutal executions and someone mentioned cartel having a guy hanging upside down, cut his dick off and put it in his mouth and then taking a 2 person saw and cutting him in half. I feel like I've seen it from the first parts but can't recall the saw in half part, did this actually happen and anyone got a link?
yeah actually there's two videos like that. One is an older low resolution video with a "narco corrido" in the back ground but you can still hear the guy screaming. The other they tied a guy to one of those hinge ladders that are used to paint a house. They used some cheesy ritualistic serrated knife. I think they did it in the back of a night club because you can hear mexican music blasting. Ill do some digging for a link but im not making any promises.:coffee:

Nag_Nash

Fresh Meat

here are the links let me know if this was what you were looking for

mystery_man

˙˙˙ǝʌᴉƃ ᴉ sʞɔnɟ ssǝl ǝɥʇ 'ʇǝƃ ᴉ ɹǝplo ǝɥʇ
here are the links let me know if this was what you were looking for

AYE CHEE WA WA!!!!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Now that is Fkn Terrifying Guy's! Could u Fkn imagine being tied up,And hanging upside down,Waiting for these Fkn Psycho Sickos to Cut Your Shit Off?...But telling U what their gonna do First!!! No wonder that Poor Bastard was Squirming like he was on Fire! "SONOVABITCH"...SP

Back