Maggots

mrln

silent ghost
yea that was just grossnig.
but if you want a quicker "right of passage" for acceptance,you ned to post your tits. then all is right with the world. you will be looked at like a godess!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Probably a repost but I don't care, I'm starting my career as a mortician and I want you to comment the worst autopsy (or medical disease) you ever saw on this page. For study purposes obviously.
Dude,U could fill our "GORENTIOUS APPETITES" with Some Truly Sick Photos,With that Kinda Job...WHOA...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
"Sick Dick Alert" "Sick Dick Alert"
That's the Most Disgusting DICK,That I've ever Seen Guy's!!! Maggots R using the Fkn Thing as Their Clubhouse for Fks-Sakes!!!
Anybody that would let that Happen, Is a Fkn Deadhead! "EUTHANIZE"!!! SP

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
yea that was just grossnig.
but if you want a quicker "right of passage" for acceptance,you ned to post your tits. then all is right with the world. you will be looked at like a godess!
Mrln,shame shame on you,you naughty man!! 😘

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Probably a repost but I don't care, I'm starting my career as a mortician and I want you to comment the worst autopsy (or medical disease) you ever saw on this page. For study purposes obviously.
What's involved with becoming a Mortician...I was always Curious what Prerequisite Courses or Skills Were Needed to become One??? SP

Fandango

Banned
AAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NO, JUST FUCKING NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!