Man Accused of Using Blowtorch on Tot’s Genitals, Smothering and Beating Him to Death (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Wyoming man pleaded guilty Wednesday to second degree murder and child abuse in the death of his ex-girlfriend’s toddler son last year.

Wyatt Lamb initially pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and 10 counts of child abuse relating to the death of 2-year-old Athian Rivera. The boy’s mother reported him missing on February 19, 2021, and he was later found dead in a dumpster near the family’s apartment, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

An autopsy determined the boy died from a cerebral edema with herniation, caused by thermal injuries, suffocation, and blunt force trauma. A forensic pathologist said the child had blunt force injuries all over his body, contusions, abrasions, and burn marks on his genitals, legs, and groin that were likely caused by a handheld blowtorch found in the apartment.

The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reported that Lamb’s attorney, Public Defender Diane Lozano, and prosecutors jointly recommended 45 to 60 years in prison on the murder charge.

At the hearing on Wednesday, Lamb said he hadn’t meant to kill the toddler and that when Athian threw the honey bun he’d given him for a snack, he became overwhelmed with anger.
It was just a very surreal tunnel vision, and he was, unfortunately, the only thing in my view, and I grabbed him by his leg and I pulled him toward me, and then I put my right hand over his mouth.

“And when I try and think back to that event, to what I was doing, I was just trying to … I wanted him to feel the pain, the suffering that I was feeling on the inside,” Lamb continued. “I just wanted him to pass out and just feel that pain. I never intended to kill him.”

He said he panicked when he realized the boy was no longer breathing and tried unsuccessfully to revive him, then disposed of the body in a misguided attempt to keep his girlfriend from seeing her dead son.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
A Wyoming man pleaded guilty Wednesday to second degree murder and child abuse in the death of his ex-girlfriend’s toddler son last year.

Wyatt Lamb initially pleaded not guilty to first degree murder and 10 counts of child abuse relating to the death of 2-year-old Athian Rivera. The boy’s mother reported him missing on February 19, 2021, and he was later found dead in a dumpster near the family’s apartment, as CrimeOnline previously reported.

An autopsy determined the boy died from a cerebral edema with herniation, caused by thermal injuries, suffocation, and blunt force trauma. A forensic pathologist said the child had blunt force injuries all over his body, contusions, abrasions, and burn marks on his genitals, legs, and groin that were likely caused by a handheld blowtorch found in the apartment.

The Wyoming Tribune Eagle reported that Lamb’s attorney, Public Defender Diane Lozano, and prosecutors jointly recommended 45 to 60 years in prison on the murder charge.

At the hearing on Wednesday, Lamb said he hadn’t meant to kill the toddler and that when Athian threw the honey bun he’d given him for a snack, he became overwhelmed with anger.
It was just a very surreal tunnel vision, and he was, unfortunately, the only thing in my view, and I grabbed him by his leg and I pulled him toward me, and then I put my right hand over his mouth.

“And when I try and think back to that event, to what I was doing, I was just trying to … I wanted him to feel the pain, the suffering that I was feeling on the inside,” Lamb continued. “I just wanted him to pass out and just feel that pain. I never intended to kill him.”

He said he panicked when he realized the boy was no longer breathing and tried unsuccessfully to revive him, then disposed of the body in a misguided attempt to keep his girlfriend from seeing her dead son.

That POS Mutilated that Cute Kid?
MFKRS going to get His! The Boy's in the joint don't like that Shit!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
That POS should have gotten a life sentence, he tortured a little kid with.a blow torch FFS...Then beat him to death...beyond sickening
Just Fkn "KILL HIM!!!"
MFKR!!! 🤬😡🤬...SP

hes gonna get butt fucked and killed in prison and im so excited :lulz:
U said it Gorefriend! That Shit don't Fly in the Joint!!! 🤘🤟🤙...SP

HughJorgen

Imma KAREN
I say give him to a nigger with the biggest dick. So the bigger can use him like a fuck puppet to be the next prison ventriloquist act. That POS deserves a slow death. A lot longer then your average cartel video. Start with skinning his dick like it the other video lol

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
No, you sorry little cunt. That prick should be killed forthright.
You're soft. Have you ever considered that a site like this may not be for you? Also technically speaking I could fuck your life up. The "kill yourself" reaction could be held against you in a criminal trial if I killed myself to spite you as encouraging or driving someone to the act of suicide as criminal. Again you're too soft and this site isn't for you.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
You're soft. Have you ever considered that a site like this may not be for you? Also technically speaking I could fuck your life up. The "kill yourself" reaction could be held against you in a criminal trial if I killed myself to spite you as encouraging or driving someone to the act of suicide as criminal. Again you're too soft and this site isn't for you.
When it comes to people abusing and murdering children I admit I am weak, it makes me angry enough to kill. If you want some solid clout to fuck my life up I'll tell you right up to kill yourself if you're supporting this scumbag over the child. How do you like them apples?

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
When it comes to people abusing and murdering children I admit I am weak, it makes me angry enough to kill. If you want some solid clout to fuck my life up I'll tell you right up to kill yourself if you're supporting this scumbag over the child. How do you like them apples?
When you would stoop to engage in crime you are no different than that individual. There is no more reason to be upset about his death than that of any other. That is a very mentally disturbed unstable way of thinking. You are a very clear and present danger to others and possibly yourself. We have facilities for people like you. People who have a desire to kill do not belong amongst the general populace. However i will tell you if you continue to pressure me in an illegal fashion I will have no issue going to the authorities. Sites are legally required to give out ip information in regards to criminal acts.

(G.O.A.T.) Tubemonkey

It takes two to orangutango
When you would stoop to engage in crime you are no different than that individual. There is no more reason to be upset about his death than that of any other. That is a very mentally disturbed unstable way of thinking. You are a very clear and present danger to others and possibly yourself. We have facilities for people like you. People who have a desire to kill do not belong amongst the general populace. However i will tell you if you continue to pressure me in an illegal fashion I will have no issue going to the authorities. Sites are legally required to give out ip information in regards to criminal acts.
You go right ahead and do that. If you're supporting that murderous cunt I not only wish for the perps untimely demise but also for yours. good day, cunt.

AlbertThaFish

This user was banned
You go right ahead and do that. If you're supporting that murderous cunt I not only wish for the perps untimely demise but also for yours. good day, cunt.
You cannot actually be that unapologetically deranged can you? You need some very serious help which I'm not sure anyone is capable of providing to the extent that you need. I sincerely hope you never hurt anyone you're a blatant danger to society.

princeharming

undulating
the kill yourself reaction is gg intellectual property so its likely that a court would not find it admissible as evidence

Back