Man arrested after ejaculating during TSA pat-down (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=573

A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent. Percy Cummings, an interior designer from San Francisco, is being held without bail after the alleged incident, charged with sexually assaulting a Federal agent.
According to Cummings’ partner, Sergio Armani, Cummings has “multiple piercings on his manhood” which were detected during a full body scan. As a result, Cummings was pulled aside for a pat-down. Armani stated that the unidentified TSA agent spent “an inordinate amount of time groping” Cummings, who had apparently become sexually aroused. Cummings, who has a history of sexual dysfunction, ejaculated while the TSA agent’s hand was feeling the piercings. The TSA agent, according to several witnesses, promptly called for back up. Cummings was thrown to the ground and handcuffed.
A TSA spokesperson declined to comment on this specific case, but said that anyone ejaculating during a pat-down would be subject to arrest.

C_R

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
The TSA agent, according to several witnesses, promptly called for back up. Cummings was thrown to the ground and handcuffed.
Really?!! :facepalm:

JPJ

Rookie
A 47 year old gay man was arrested at San Francisco International Airport after ejaculating while being patted down by a male TSA agent.
Armani stated that the unidentified TSA agent spent “an inordinate amount of time groping”
A TSA spokesperson declined to comment on this specific case, but said that anyone ejaculating during a pat-down would be subject to arrest.
lol... Priceless!!!

Yabaw

Banned
right, they grope his junk then have him arrested for sexual assault when he spuffs his shorts? Only in america.

American airport workers are fucking power crazed assholes JSYK....typical of them to overreact like this.......
"Defcon 12!!!!! We have an ejaculation at gate 47!! SWARM SWARM!!! Use of deadly force authorized!!" "Errr...roger that "gate groper" we have a squadron of F-16's scrambled from Andrew's...ETA 4 mins...!!"

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
All day I've just been totally amazed at this story.

To be honest, I hope the gay guy with the pierced dick sues the San Francisco International Airport, or at least gets some people fired. There is no reason for something like this to happen.

I'd be fucking shocked to find out I was the one being arrested, not the workers that sexually molested me and then assaulted me.

LOL what a fucking story!

Back