Man 'attacked wife for not 'liking' Facebook status' (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wino

DILLIGAF
bloody nannabook are these idiots born this way or is the internetz making them ? by the dozen ?

A Texas man has been charged with battery after he allegedly attacked his estranged wife because she did not "like" his Facebook update.

Benito Apolinar, of Pecos, was arrested on Tuesday after fighting with Dolores Apolinar at her home in New Mexico, the Carlsbad Current- Argus reports.

Police said Apolinar, 36, posted an update on his Facebook page about the anniversary of his mother's death and became angry after his wife, who he only recently separated from, did not click the "like" button to show she appreciated his comment.

Apolinar was allegedly drunk when he confronted his wife of 15 years at her home while dropping off his children on Tuesday night.

"That's amazing everyone 'likes' my status but you, you're my wife. You should be the first one to 'like' my status," he allegedly told her.

The pair began to fight after Apolinar refused to leave the property, and he allegedly punched his wife in the cheek and pulled her hair.

Apolinar has pleaded not guilty and is due to appear in court on December 22.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/8357236...ook-status

dennis

Representing Zionism
This user was banned
Messkins. Gotta say my assumptions were wrong,as I thought they would be black. Oh well.

Back