Man beats up his Mother and Grandmother Live… (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
The Reason is because of the loud music. that’s all i digged up from the sources. He probably got angry and started beating them when they tell him to lower or stop the loud music. 🤷‍♀️ i could be wrong.

Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran
The Reason is because of the loud music. that’s all i digged up from the sources. He probably got angry and started beating them when they tell him to lower or stop the loud music. 🤷‍♀️ i could be wrong.
View attachment 657445
Note: All videos/content that i randomly collected are from the Internet (freaking obvious isn’t it?), just enjoy or hate them. This is not some serious shite (Laugh or Give Criticism, i do not give a fuck! as long as you guys released your loads 👀🤣)
Digged? What's was your highest level of education you twat???

Obber

🎇Random User🎇
Digged? What's was your highest level of education you twat???
English is not my Native language or Mother tongue. :)
there is no guarantee that i am going to improve the use of words all the time, there will be mistakes (i am not going to deny that), and sometimes the autocorrect does its job. Also i’ve seen the word “digged” on different forums, sources, and chat groups let me tell you they did not care. Still, I am going to try my best Mister Jeffy. 👌

Just enjoy the Thread on what’s it about, give critism or not. I appreciate this once in a while. :)

dwdays

We Shoulda Picked Our Own Cotton.
Those two broads are Cunts. It takes a big strong brave man to get the job done.

Elmondo

Forum Veteran
View attachment 657445
I don't leave my bra's hanging on the mirror why does she... or are they his ? Hmmm

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Punk bitch emo fag, here's hoping he gets his fuckin skull caved in and the video ends up here.

These kinds of entitled coward faggots piss off A LOT of people in day to day life. All it takes it just ONE person to be having a really bad life and suppressing years of anger to cross his path one day. Most murders we hear about on the news are not random acts, even though the shit for brains media like to use the words "random act of violence" a lot. Sometimes just the way some narcissistic fucks carry themselves around and treat other people can provoke sudden and overwhelming brutality from some people. A hardcore gangbanger who had served dozens of years in prison for murder and assault for example, would see a punk like this one as absolutely nothing, if not an insult to his presence.

Back