Man dies after suffering heart attack during arrest (video) (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
Is that by choice in the pursuit of sobriety? If so, I'm impressed and you have my respect.
Kind of. I mostly gave up the drink years ago. Pretty sure its been talked about here in the past but for a while I would have considered myself an alcoholic. Very functional but an alcoholic nonetheless. Never did anything particularly stupid like getting a DWI, killed anyone, etc. I'm a mostly gentle drunk, I just had a bad habit of spending a lot of money on ebay shit I didn't need. So between that and realizing it wasn't healthy I quit. Still drink when I want to, just that I don't seem to want to much anymore.

OminousDarkness

Plotting your suicide.
This user was banned
Kind of. I mostly gave up the drink years ago. Pretty sure its been talked about here in the past but for a while I would have considered myself an alcoholic. Very functional but an alcoholic nonetheless. Never did anything particularly stupid like getting a DWI, killed anyone, etc. I'm a mostly gentle drunk, I just had a bad habit of spending a lot of money on ebay shit I didn't need. So between that and realizing it wasn't healthy I quit. Still drink when I want to, just that I don't seem to want to much anymore.
Good for you, man.

Back