bizarre Man dressed as woman in wheelchair tries vandalising the Mona Lisa at the Louvre (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

frederykruysch

tropical darks
A man dressed as an old lady, jumped out of a wheel chair and attempted to smash the bullet proof glass of the Mona Lisa.

Then he smear cake on the glass, and throws roses everywhere all before being taken by security.

Translation: Think about the earth, think about the earth, there are people who are destroying the earth, think about it...the artists...(I don't understand)...all artists think about the earth, that's why I did this.

Foreskin Goblin

Meth connoisseur
A man dressed as an old lady, jumped out of a wheel chair and attempted to smash the bullet proof glass of the Mona Lisa.

Then he smear cake on the glass, and throws roses everywhere all before being taken by security.

View attachment 590457

View attachment 590458

Translation: Think about the earth, think about the earth, there are people who are destroying the earth, think about it...the artists...(I don't understand)...all artists think about the earth, that's why I did this.

I hope they cut his hands off

Dolly

Uppity cunt
"Think about earth, the planet, some people are just destroying the planet, think about this, every artist cares about the planet this is why I did this."

I didnt realise being trans made you intolerant to art, what a tool.

P5ykoOHD

Omelette du Fromage! (PS: DickButt)
Here's an idea for new art to be displayed:
That tranny's face smashed against the wall, with a nice frame around it. I'd pay to see.

Enzo DA

Rookie
NINTCHDBPICT000003829292-1.jpg

Dr Jekyl

Rookie

View attachment 590457

View attachment 590458

Why don't he go to Hollywood, and preach to all those wierdos living in homes the size of a Hotel, and vehicles the size of limos, and private jets! They are the ones that need to be preached too!!!

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!

View attachment 590457

View attachment 590458

Think about the Earth? U Fkn Assplug! I'd only think about Burying Your PUFF ASS in the Fkn Earth,U wannabe "GWAMMA-FAG" GTFOH!!!
SP

Back