Man finds mystery drugs while fishing, snorts, goes crazy, dies. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/01/man-finds-brick-of-unknow_n_914924.html

A 53-year-old Florida man died after allegedly snorting a mystery substance he found floating in the water on a fishing trip with his brother.

The bobbing brick allegedly resembled a kilo of cocaine and Thomas Swindal was seen inhaling some of it shortly after the brothers pulled it on deck, WPBF reported.

They continued fishing, but 90 minutes later Swindal's behavior abruptly became dangerous and strange, even for a person high on nose candy.

His brother Kenneth claimed to Monroe County sheriffs that Thomas ran around the boat and tossed things like a cell phone and a VHF radio overboard.

Swindal also removed the engine's cowling and dropped it into the water and ultimately damaged the engine so that it wouldn't start, the sheriffs said in their report.

Kenneth claims he threw all sharp objects and the phantom drug overboard to protect his brother from hurting himself, according to Florida Today.

A passing vessel came to their aid when Kenneth flagged it down and Thomas was taken to one hospital, before being transferred to another in Miami where he died, WPBF said.

sickfuck

Forum Veteran
the ghost of billy mays' lost treasure!

png_4.png

oxy clean.

Decent60

Patient goes beep beep beeeeeeeeeep
It prolly was cocaine...he's 53 years old, that would have made his heart explode lol

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
I agree!!!! Who would open something and snort it.....it was pure if it was coke.....not meant to be inhaled...the dealers cut it and bag it for resale....how do I know????? I plead the fifth. :ono:

Mr_Blonde

Banned
Short Bussed
Probably pure coke.

There's a story of a couple who stole some luggage and when the guy was sifting through their booty, she trying on the clothes, he found a bottle of clear liquid in a liquor bottle. He opened it and took a deep swig. He was dead in a matter of minutes. He drank liquid cocaine - nearly pure.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
R

Redd peters

Internet Warrior
Damn shame the brother threw it back in the water.. I'm never that lucky to find something like that anywhere. Lol

von_Hagens_PhD

What can the dead teach the living?
haha, looks like this guy took a little too much nose-snow and died... Friends arent trying to get their ass in jail and said it, "magically washed up near their boat"

Yeah right.

von_Hagens_PhD

What can the dead teach the living?
Goddamn, I forgot all about posting this. No, I didn't know, lol.

Uhg, I'm against drugs now, but still... it's like finding a brick of money floating in the ocean. I won't even lie, I'd sell it all at once for a dirt cheap price, in the blackest ghetto where no other Whites dare venture.

Just read your post about the final outcome. & yep I would do the same thing. Cash is cash!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
He must of done some serious rails.

The idiot was probably so happy and amazed he found that much coke that he forgot that the stuff he was used to doing was probably cut down every time it changed hands from bigger dealer to smaller dealer. By the time he finally got the stuff he bought, it was probably cut like 10-20 times. If it was a kilo in the water, chances are it was at least 90-95% pure. He probably did the same sized lines he always did, not realizing that he just did the equivalent of an ounce of the stuff he is used to.

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
The idiot was probably so happy and amazed he found that much coke that he forgot that the stuff he was used to doing was probably cut down every time it changed hands from bigger dealer to smaller dealer. By the time he finally got the stuff he bought, it was probably cut like 10-20 times. If it was a kilo in the water, chances are it was at least 90-95% pure. He probably did the same sized lines he always did, not realizing that he just did the equivalent of an ounce of the stuff he is used to.
My thoughts exactly.

Lucky fucker...also, stupid fucker.

Back