Man hacks off his room-mate's penis and decapitates him because he was fed up with his cigarettes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Russian man was brutally murdered by his room-mate after his smoking habit became too much for the killer.
Eduard Assylov, a 37-year-old motor mechanic, was stabbed to death and his head, limbs and genitals chopped off with a knife.
His roommate confessed to the crime and said that had become fed up with Assylov's smoking, and had eventually 'gone berserk' when the mechanic lit up in their home.
Assylov's mutlated remains were discovered by his horrified neighbours in the Russian capital Moscow.
The 37-year-old's head, arms and legs had been severed and his genitals were lying on top of a pillow soaked in blood.
A police spokesperson said: 'The victim was found in the communal corridor of a dormitory where he had been renting a room.
'He had been stabbed nine times in the stomach and five times in the groin.
'In total he was stabbed more than 40 times before being dismembered.'
He added that the attacker had also cut off the victim's ears and his left hand's middle finger.
Police initially thought the man, who was single, had been the victim of an attack by a love rival, given the severity and nature of the injuries.
But soon after, the victim's 45-year-old roommate, who has not been named, confessed to the killing.
Having moved to the capital from the city of Irkutsk in Siberia to work as a driver, the man told officers he couldn't stand the victim's smoking.
He said the pair had often argued about cigarettes but that on this occasion he had gone 'berserk' after he'd sparked up and had attacked him with a knife.
Stunned internet users were quick to express their horror at the attack.
One calling herself Irina Krot wrote: 'I thought it was just me who hated smokers, but now I see I was wrong. Never thought I could feel pity for any of them.'
While Boris Shkodov commented: 'What a terrible and stupid death!!'
The accused has now been charged with murder and faces life in jail.
Non-smoker hacks off his room-mate's penis over smoking | Daily Mail Online

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
A Russian man was brutally murdered by his room-mate after his smoking habit became too much for the killer.
Eduard Assylov, a 37-year-old motor mechanic, was stabbed to death and his head, limbs and genitals chopped off with a knife.
His roommate confessed to the crime and said that had become fed up with Assylov's smoking, and had eventually 'gone berserk' when the mechanic lit up in their home.
Assylov's mutlated remains were discovered by his horrified neighbours in the Russian capital Moscow.
The 37-year-old's head, arms and legs had been severed and his genitals were lying on top of a pillow soaked in blood.
A police spokesperson said: 'The victim was found in the communal corridor of a dormitory where he had been renting a room.
'He had been stabbed nine times in the stomach and five times in the groin.
'In total he was stabbed more than 40 times before being dismembered.'
He added that the attacker had also cut off the victim's ears and his left hand's middle finger.
Police initially thought the man, who was single, had been the victim of an attack by a love rival, given the severity and nature of the injuries.
But soon after, the victim's 45-year-old roommate, who has not been named, confessed to the killing.
Having moved to the capital from the city of Irkutsk in Siberia to work as a driver, the man told officers he couldn't stand the victim's smoking.
He said the pair had often argued about cigarettes but that on this occasion he had gone 'berserk' after he'd sparked up and had attacked him with a knife.
Stunned internet users were quick to express their horror at the attack.
One calling herself Irina Krot wrote: 'I thought it was just me who hated smokers, but now I see I was wrong. Never thought I could feel pity for any of them.'
While Boris Shkodov commented: 'What a terrible and stupid death!!'
The accused has now been charged with murder and faces life in jail.
Non-smoker hacks off his room-mate's penis over smoking | Daily Mail Online
The accused's lawyers where heard saying that these were all"puffed up" charges.:lol:

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
I believed every word. When I was sixteen visiting a friend in Detroit, my friends mom who didn't smoke but which he never told me that she never smoked and that the smoke and smell drove her crazy, filled my bed between the sheets with the all the debris from the ashtray inside....crazy bitch. Wow, talk about crazy brood.

Note: so did her husband and son who slept less then three feet from me in his own bedroom. Lol his walls where covered in a coat of nicotine, make that two coats.

Last edited:

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
I refuse to hang with any nail smokers. I get nasty and violent. Too many years being cooped up in an opel with my parents smoking kool non filters and refusing to crack a window. Fuck that stench. Makes everything rank. My hairses, my clotheses, i will snatch a twat baldheaded if any wafts my way. Love dat dank doh.
I caught my kid trying a fag years ago, at a party....wee fucker got dragged out by the hair and stuffed into the car and i ground out the wretched thing on her new miss me fucking jeans. How you miss me now, mitch?

Werwolf

Fresh Meat
Smokers are idiots...When our cell phones, air, food, water & fake poison vaccines are all giving us cancer and disease every day killing us why would you smoke??...especially around your Sociopath roommate:wrong:

Back