accident Man Jumps Onto Fire Truck Ladder, Slides, Eventually Falls (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Russia

No clue why this guy required a fully extended fire ladder, but seems it didn't quite reach his window so he jumped to it and slid down a few rungs. Fire fighters get on the ladder (not sure why they weren't on it already) and as one reaches him he is dangling and as a second one climbs up and gets near them the man losses his grip and down he falls to what I resume was his death.

Most fire ladders, I'm thinking Russia included, can reach at max of about 13 floors high.

Vid:

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
I added some flames just so we now have a good reason for your demise you bumbling fool.
IMG_4756.jpeg

IExist

I exist
I dunno why he didn't just monkey-bar his way down. Even if his upper body strength was shit, adrenaline can pick up the slack. I'm also surprised that fall killed him, it didn't look that high.
Agreed, honestly. If done right, and with the right swing momentum, he could have at least make it far enough he would only suffer broken bones, rather than an eviction from life.

ThunderCat

Forum Veteran
DumbAss fire brigade SHOULD have parked closer. Like on the grass. That's why ladder didn't reach. He was already 8 floors up.

Back