Man Laughs After Calling A Father That His Son Just Got Killed (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr. Acid Avatar

★★★ПСИХ★★★
Pictured: Yob laughing after making hoax call to father saying his only child had 'just been killed'
39930501372211225787.jpg

Rocking backwards in a fit of laughter, this is hoax caller Aaron Davie seconds after he telephoned an unsuspecting father to tell him his only child had 'just been killed'.
Davie, a trainee accountant, made the call moments after the teenager had approached him on a train station platform and asked to borrow the older man's mobile phone.
The 15-year-old had called his father to ask for a lift home before wandering away, leaving Davie, who had been drinking and was caught on the station CCTV camera with a beer can in hand, who then pressed redial and called the dad back.

fucking wanker. I hope he gets the £5000 fine on his trainee salary AND gets his arse kicked each time he leaves his door.

Sickup86

This Is My Fucked Up Life, Dont Try This At Home!
This user was banned
i seen samekind laughing shit before...its somekind of hysteric shit symptom that cause cry transforms to laugh... weird or what...lolz :D

Honest

Hey asshole, quit honkin on the pub floor
we all fuck with people but thats below the belt.............wait for it.............

Back