Man let loose dog on him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
I was trying to understand. It's portuguese from portugal.
Could be some african country.

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
One good kick to that dogs head or stomach and it will run off with it's tail in-between it's legs 🤷‍♂️

But in this situation I'm guessing the guy deserved it so bite away little dog 😁

Jason36913

NewbieX
One good kick to that dogs head or stomach and it will run off with it's tail in-between it's legs 🤷‍♂️

But in this situation I'm guessing the guy deserved it so bite away little dog 😁
You wish it would but it wont. Been there. Done that. Doesn't work. You'll only piss it off more. Maybe you're talking about softer dogs like golden retrievers but more aggressive species won't back down that easily. I've dealt with dogs not letting go of their victims even when hit with a brick.

5thgen

Rookie

I've seen dogs take 2 baseball bats to the mouth and still attack. So easy to be a keyboard warrior.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
I’ve never seen a full on dog attack human… do dogs tear flesh open?
Yes a dog can cause significant injury during an attack. Punctures, lacerations, gashes...they can rip sections of skin right off. There are a few videos on her actually where you can see the aftermath of a dog attack. One victim has a fully skinned face - NO SKIN LEFT THE HEAD! Crazy and brutal damage can happen, and sometimes even death. 🐶

Damo0666™️

Master Baiter..... 🎣🎣🎣
I've seen dogs take 2 baseball bats to the mouth and still attack. So easy to be a keyboard warrior.
Says the keyboard warrior 🤦‍♂️ and it's true in most cases, if you act like a little bitch screaming it will continue to attack you, show it you're not scared and give it a good wack and it will run

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE

It's pitbull. Very strong dog. You can kick and dog doesnt give a shit

Back