Man Pays $137 Traffic Ticket With 137 Origami Pigs In Donut Boxes (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

@AtomicBong

Well Known Member
Im all for fuggin with the man whenever possible but that guy wasted his time to give them a laugh.. He should have put more effort into making them accept the cash still folded.. But he's got bigger stones than me to walk into the lions den and try that stuff..

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Very creative and could have been very funny, but instead he wasted six hours (really, wasted either way) just to bitch out to a fat guy after two minutes of arguing.

Next time, google some laws and print them out or even better, remember them that way you look like you know what you are talking about, and then when they say they won't take them you can start in with Article blah blah bullshit and get them really uncomfortable. Or just leave the boxes and walk out, you do have it on film.

edit: but here in police state USA, having it on film without them knowing will probably get your license suspended via being in jail for six months.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
I wouldn't waste my time doing something that childish.

D

DECADENCE

Internet Warrior
Does everything that comes out of your mouth have to be stupid?

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
having it on film without them knowing will probably get your license suspended
THEY CANT DO THAT A GUY IN N.Y. WON A 500,000 DOLLAR LAW SUIT OVER FILMING COPS .....
IN PUBLIC IS IN PUBLIC///

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
I saw this video yesterday and I thought it was hilarious. Little origami piggies in donut boxes.

Desk dude : "What's that?"
Origami guy: "It's the $137."
Desk dude: "Okay, I am not going to take it like that."
Origami guy: "It's legitimate currency..."
Desk dude: "I understand that...what you're going to have to do is undo each of them dollar bills separately, and then I'll go ahead and count them, but I not going to sit here and undo each and every single one of those bills."
Origami guy: "You can count them...it's 1, 2, 3, 4..."
Desk dude gets on the phone to call in a cop.
Origami guy: "Most people have piggy banks shaped like pigs and have the money inside them..."
Desk dude: "But I not going to sit here and undo each and every single one of those bills."
Deck dude: "Now I am willing to count the $137 but I am not going to undo each and every single one of these."
Origami guy: "But, but look at the pretty little piggies. I mean...they're piggies."
Origami guy: "That one right there, in the middle, right there, he's Admiral Atdicken, he's the sole survivor of the great 'Baliken?" massacre of 2012."

But the Origami guy did run a red light and he paid his ticket and the dudes at the PD got a good laugh, the one cop even took pictures.

Back