MAN RANDOMLY SHOT WOMAN WALKING DOG TO SHOW GIRLFRIEND HOW 'CRAZY' HE CAN GET (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
alveris_1513774899655_11997913_ver1.0.jpg

Police say a man randomly shot a woman walking her dog in Bywater earlier this month to show his girlfriend how “crazy” he could be, according to reports.
The New Orleans Advocate reports that Glen Alveris got away with the shooting until he got into another fight with his girlfriend, ending in her stabbing him several times. While being questioned, the girlfriend said Alveris threatened her and randomly shot a bystander on Dec. 10 near North Rampart and Montegut streets

Court documents reveal that the 54-year-old woman was walking her dogs with a man when they heard what they thought was backfire coming from a car passing by. She then realized the noise was gunshots after she felt something strike her left leg.
According to the Advocate, Alveris got into an argument while driving with his girlfriend over how she had danced with another man at a party.
During the ride, Alveris allegedly pulled out a pistol and threatened to kill her. He then said, “I’m going to show you how crazy I am,” before reportedly shooting at the woman walking her dog. Alveris then allegedly said, “I will shoot anybody who plays with me.”
Alveris was booked Friday with second-degree battery and domestic abuse battery. He was also booked for aggravated battery in connection with the shooting.
Alveris is being held without bond until a hearing on Dec. 27. Prosecutors say he was out on a $10,000 bond during the time of the shooting for unrelated arrests for aggravated assault with a firearm in September.
Report: Man randomly shot woman walking dog to show girlfriend how 'crazy' he can get

It is amazing how some parents produce totally worthless, low-life sewer trash like this cockroach. What's worse is that some women with gutter-level self-esteem accept these septic-tank dwellers as boyfriends !!

happy-golucky

White is right. Keep the white race pure🫡
View attachment 316026

Police say a man randomly shot a woman walking her dog in Bywater earlier this month to show his girlfriend how “crazy” he could be, according to reports.
The New Orleans Advocate reports that Glen Alveris got away with the shooting until he got into another fight with his girlfriend, ending in her stabbing him several times. While being questioned, the girlfriend said Alveris threatened her and randomly shot a bystander on Dec. 10 near North Rampart and Montegut streets

Court documents reveal that the 54-year-old woman was walking her dogs with a man when they heard what they thought was backfire coming from a car passing by. She then realized the noise was gunshots after she felt something strike her left leg.
According to the Advocate, Alveris got into an argument while driving with his girlfriend over how she had danced with another man at a party.
During the ride, Alveris allegedly pulled out a pistol and threatened to kill her. He then said, “I’m going to show you how crazy I am,” before reportedly shooting at the woman walking her dog. Alveris then allegedly said, “I will shoot anybody who plays with me.”
Alveris was booked Friday with second-degree battery and domestic abuse battery. He was also booked for aggravated battery in connection with the shooting.
Alveris is being held without bond until a hearing on Dec. 27. Prosecutors say he was out on a $10,000 bond during the time of the shooting for unrelated arrests for aggravated assault with a firearm in September.
Report: Man randomly shot woman walking dog to show girlfriend how 'crazy' he can get
“He’s a gud boy! He din do nuffin”

Chief Queef

Last of the Mohicans
If you are a basketball american, there's no need to "prove" how mentally unstable you are. It's already implied and rightfully assumed by every other race on this fucking planet...

TOOSEE

Forum Veteran
It is amazing how some parents produce totally worthless, low-life sewer trash like this cockroach. What's worse is that some women with gutter-level self-esteem accept these septic-tank dwellers as boyfriends !!
Sorry dont quite understand what you meant? haha dead on........

Back