Man says he had sex with dead girlfriend in effort to wake her up (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

wiggins

Forum Veteran
She'd still scream blue murder if he tried to put it up her arse, though..
Blue being the operative word...
1642311840125.png

"You won't scream blue murder will ye?"
" "
"I'll take ye word that ye mean yes..."

Jon N.

Forum Veteran
View attachment 315373

A Connecticut man is behind bars after he had sex with his dead girlfriend ā€” in the hope it would wake her up, according to reports.
Aaron Graser, 39, was sentenced to a year in prison for fourth-degree sexual assault of a corpse on Tuesday, the Hartford Courant reported.
Cops found Graserā€™s girlfriend dead in their apartment and surrounded by needles back in January, the paper reported.
Graser told police that he found her unresponsive with heroin and drug paraphernalia in her lap ā€” and decided sex would be the best way to rouse her because she didnā€™t like sleeping with him.
ā€œAaron stated he listened to see if the victim was breathing and he heard gurgling. Aaron stated he knew the victim hated having sex with him so he figured that the victim might wake up if he had sex with her,ā€ a warrant for Graserā€™s arrest read.
He also admitted tying her ankles and wrists to the bedposts because it was one of his kinks.
When the attempted coital revival failed, he put her pants on and called his neighbor, who used to be a paramedic. The neighbor later told police he believed the woman had been dead for hours.
An autopsy later determined the paramedic was correct ā€” the ligatures caused by the bedpost ties didnā€™t have bruises, which means no blood was flowing at the time, a medical examiner testified at the trial.
The ME also testified that the gurgling Graser heard could have been decomposition gases escaping the womanā€™s body.
A toxicology report determined the woman had high levels of fentanyl, heroin and another synthetic drug in her body and she died from a drug overdose.
Graser originally was charged with second-degree assault, but agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charge.
He was spared from being placed on the sex offender registry ā€” the judge determined it wasnā€™t necessary for public safety ā€œbased upon the factsā€ of the case.
Man says he had sex with dead girlfriend in effort to wake her up
those cartels are putting fentanyl in everything including weed, heroin, coke, everything. and people don't know they OD until its past the point of no return.

Smooby

Retard Extraordinaire
This reminded me of the Playboy murder of Dorothy Stratten

He blew her head off, then taped her to a bench and fucked her dead asshole. I can't find the crime scene photos, but they exist somewhere on the interwebs

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
View attachment 315373

A Connecticut man is behind bars after he had sex with his dead girlfriend ā€” in the hope it would wake her up, according to reports.
Aaron Graser, 39, was sentenced to a year in prison for fourth-degree sexual assault of a corpse on Tuesday, the Hartford Courant reported.
Cops found Graserā€™s girlfriend dead in their apartment and surrounded by needles back in January, the paper reported.
Graser told police that he found her unresponsive with heroin and drug paraphernalia in her lap ā€” and decided sex would be the best way to rouse her because she didnā€™t like sleeping with him.
ā€œAaron stated he listened to see if the victim was breathing and he heard gurgling. Aaron stated he knew the victim hated having sex with him so he figured that the victim might wake up if he had sex with her,ā€ a warrant for Graserā€™s arrest read.
He also admitted tying her ankles and wrists to the bedposts because it was one of his kinks.
When the attempted coital revival failed, he put her pants on and called his neighbor, who used to be a paramedic. The neighbor later told police he believed the woman had been dead for hours.
An autopsy later determined the paramedic was correct ā€” the ligatures caused by the bedpost ties didnā€™t have bruises, which means no blood was flowing at the time, a medical examiner testified at the trial.
The ME also testified that the gurgling Graser heard could have been decomposition gases escaping the womanā€™s body.
A toxicology report determined the woman had high levels of fentanyl, heroin and another synthetic drug in her body and she died from a drug overdose.
Graser originally was charged with second-degree assault, but agreed to plead guilty to the lesser charge.
He was spared from being placed on the sex offender registry ā€” the judge determined it wasnā€™t necessary for public safety ā€œbased upon the factsā€ of the case.
Man says he had sex with dead girlfriend in effort to wake her up
Every necro freak is going to use that for a excuse now šŸ¤£ I was trying shag her back to life officer it nearly worked before you guys turned up and kicked me door down.

Last edited:
Back