Man viciously attacked by river otters-Northern Californa (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Eric Blair

Drop acid, and then bombs. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ
This is what happens around here. The story:

โ€œA Northern California man called on officials to take action after he was attacked by two otters at Serene Lakes. "It was just terrifying. It just... it was like death by a thousand cuts. Just kept getting bit over and over and over again. They ripped open my arm," said Matt Leffers.โ€

Article: https://www.abc10.com/article/tech/...akes/103-42d42358-8672-4cb1-b2c0-39f07d272dab

Eric Blair

The police have just apprehended the culprits and we have the footage:

1699421211355.gif

Eric Blair

I live about 40 mins from Tahoe and it's absolutely FREEZING! The lake and rivers are in the 40s to 50s rn, there's no way he was "swimming" he would of been numb in under 15 mins! This is super sus to me
Iโ€™m in Solano so itโ€™s not that cold here but there hell yes! And it is sus, but people have wet suits that allow them to be in that cold of water dont they?

๐™”๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š๐™Š

They can and will fuck you up, itโ€™s very true. I was walking to work early one morning and a family of raccoons just appears down out of the tree in front of me. I literally walked across the street and then kept going. I ainโ€™t takinโ€™ any chancesโ€ฆ

oceanblood

Tomorrow isn't promised
Iโ€™m in Solano so itโ€™s not that cold here but there hell yes! And it is sus, but people have wet suits that allow them to be in that cold of water dont they?

They can and will fuck you up, itโ€™s very true. I was walking to work early one morning and a family of raccoons just appears down out of the tree in front of me. I literally walked across the street and then kept going. I ainโ€™t takinโ€™ any chancesโ€ฆ
Yes and no, wet suits only work for so long, usually with water that child they are tethered to a boat and have warm water flowing into the wet suit to keep u warm, sometimes weird ass people do these like cold swims where they do little longer dips at a time to either A: Get use to the water or B: "Refresh" or "Cleanse" themselves but I've only heard of people doing that in like Alaska or Iceland

Yes and no, wet suits only work for so long, usually with water that child they are tethered to a boat and have warm water flowing into the wet suit to keep u warm, sometimes weird ass people do these like cold swims where they do little longer dips at a time to either A: Get use to the water or B: "Refresh" or "Cleanse" themselves but I've only heard of people doing that in like Alaska or Iceland
Apparently I'm learning English geez-us... I meant with water that cold* not that child lol

Eric Blair

Apparently I'm learning English geez-us... I meant with water* not with child lol
Interesting ๐Ÿค”. Maybe he was trying to fuck the otters and they fought back and this whole โ€œswimmingโ€ thing is a shamโ€ฆ

Tottie

You've got to laugh

โ€œA Northern California man called on officials to take action after he was attacked by two otters at Serene Lakes. "It was just terrifying. It just... it was like death by a thousand cuts. Just kept getting bit over and over and over again. They ripped open my arm," said Matt Leffers.โ€

Article: https://www.abc10.com/article/tech/...akes/103-42d42358-8672-4cb1-b2c0-39f07d272dab

Coherant joe bidan ๐Ÿคฃ I'm fae scotland it's not an otter attack on anyone.Britain's fucked tae, maybe worse.The man's defo got dementia no doubt seen it

Eric Blair

Coherant joe bidan ๐Ÿคฃ I'm fae scotland it's not an otter attack on anyone.Britain's fucked tae, maybe worse.The man's defo got dementia no doubt seen it
Why are you talking about Biden?

poetik2426

Fresh Meat

Stay the fuck outta animal's homes. I hope kids get eaten there. Thin that herd.

N O T O R I O U S

Radical problems REQUIRE Radical solutions
This user was banned
Stay out of their environment, too bad that shit didnโ€™t get infected and cause that old liberal to lose an arm.

Back