Manson groupie’s GoFundMe page shut down a day after launch, raising less than $1K (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A Charles Manson super fan tried to raise $15,000 in funeral expenses for former cult leader, but the fundraiser was shut down within a day.

John Jones of Everett, Massachusetts, wrote that Manson’s sole heir and grandson, Jason Lee Freeman, has recently lost his job, according to Daily Mail and couldn’t afford to provide his grandfather a proper burial. Everett created the fundraiser page, entitled, “Please Help my friend Jason,” in an attempt to raise money for Manson’s funeral and burial expenses after the state of California announced that the notorious hippie cult leader would be cremated within two weeks unless a family member stepped up to claim him.

“Together we can help Jason bring his grandfather home & prove to the world Charles WAS LOVED & WILL BE CLAIMED!” Everett wrote. “We will not sit back and let them throw Mr Manson away like trash,’ it said, ‘His whole life he lived with the pain of feeling unclaimed. We must not let this happen in death.”

Donors pitched in around $949 before the campaign was shut down. Spokesperson for GoFundMe, Nadia Gilani, said all donors were refunded but wouldn’t specify the exact reason they decided to stop the fundraiser.

Freeman previously said that he had hoped to see Manson before he passed away, but the state declined his requests for years. After his grandfather’s death, he expressed wishes to help Manson get a proper burial.

‘If for any reason I don’t get my grandfathers gift at the end of the rainbow, I’ll personally return your… love,’ Freeman wrote on his Facebook page while linking the GoFundMe page.

Manson groupie’s GoFundMe page shut down a day after launch, raising less than $1K

wino

DILLIGAF
Who gives a shit hang the fucker in a tree so the bears and wolves can chew him up ans shit him out. Fucker should have been ended in the 70.s

McM

ARSELING
15.000 $ for a burial, what's that for a scam!? He planned an after-wake party with a half pound of coke maybe.

Back