Mary Bell (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I have always wondered about Miss Bell, about what it takes to make a serial killer. Did she really only kill twice? Or was she only convicted of 2? I think she enjoyed it and that doesn't just go away with time. If she hasn't killed again I would be very surprised. If I had the money and the resources I would do some deep research on her and see what I come up with.

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
She's a Grandma.
Mary Bell and her daughter were awarded the right to anonymity for life.

She didn't kill again and now stays as a recluse. Her daughter was horrified when she found out what her mother had done.

NightMare

She's a Grandma.
Mary Bell and her daughter were awarded the right to anonymity for life.

She didn't kill again and now stays as a recluse. Her daughter was horrified when she found out what her mother had done.

So how does anyone know this if she has been in hiding all her life? Still, with the right amount of resources and time you can find out anything.

NightMare

The whole school knew about it.
It was no big deal, You can't punish somebody for the sins of their parents.
Once the news broke she was moved on.

So how long did you actually go to school with her? I am not worried about her daughter, I feel much compassion for this poor girl, I am really focused on Mary Bell. Even though she went into hiding I still think that she may have killed again. I know grandma's who have killed so that is nothing special. Mary Bell enjoyed what she did and I would not be surprised if she killed again or if she killed more before she was caught of 2 of them. But, she may have never killed again and gone on to just live a normal life. I still think it would be interesting to shadow her past and just look at every place she went after her release. Thanks for the input though. Did she ever have anymore children do you know?

Rosie

Oh dear.
Super Moderator
TBH, She wasn't in my class, and there were a lot of girls in that school, I never paid any attention to her.
But I remember the conversations and such, the disbelief that she was "The" Mary bell.... because obviously she wasn't called that at school.
From what I can gather that she was a reformed character and had her daughter fairly soon after her release from prison and found compassion and guilt.
I remember the daughter saying that her mother was very upset now that the truth was out and felt guilt that the daughter was getting a hard time because of this.

NightMare

TBH, She wasn't in my class, and there were a lot of girls in that school, I never paid any attention to her.
But I remember the conversations and such, the disbelief that she was "The" Mary bell.... because obviously she wasn't called that at school.
From what I can gather that she was a reformed character and had her daughter fairly soon after her release from prison and found compassion and guilt.
I remember the daughter saying that her mother was very upset now that the truth was out and felt guilt that the daughter was getting a hard time because of this.

She may have found compassion and guilt, I truly hope so. I know I am not the same person I was when I was 10, or 11, we do grow out of things. I do hope for her sake, and the sake of others, that she truly has come to terms with that part of her life. One thing I have learned in my life, nothing is ever how it seems. Thanks for the information!

viviane

NewbieX
Its hard to understand that a child of 10 or 11 kill 2 person and never killed again? and she was sadic with her victims i dont think she can be totally normal right now

gabe blackburn

captain scumbag
everyone always says that criminals better watch out after they are released, but you never really hear about revenge seekers. am I wrong? just askin

C

CO2

Internet Warrior
thanks Phyre for the link of trutv such a great website with a LOT of infos!
no prob..
after reading all of this, i start thinking "wtf? i was never aware kids could do this"..
mine's not ten yet, but if she starts showing 'serial killer symptoms', i might have to send her to reform school early..

MajorWhiteBoy

Forum Veteran
She has no right to anonymity, unless she is under surveillance 24/7/365. Even then, its not right.

I would want to know my child is going to go play at the house of a convicted killer.

C

CO2

Internet Warrior
She has no right to anonymity, unless she is under surveillance 24/7/365. Even then, its not right.

I would want to know my child is going to go play at the house of a convicted killer.
well she did her time, but i agree to your last..

Back