Massacre in Syria *CHILD WARNING* (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
The number of victims so far has ammounted to 400 while there are still 300 missing and unaccounted for. The children are very sad pic's.
syria1.jpg
syria2.jpg
syria4.jpg
syria5.jpg
syria6.jpg
syria7.jpg
syria8.jpg

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Airbornemama Do you know how this happened (bombs?) and where ?
sad to see them kids like that.
Assad will never win this. if only he understood that and left....

Honestly sweets this is all the info. that came with the pic's, I'm sorry. I was hoping someone out there in Goregrish land might run across some more on this and post it. And yes, it is very sad. :(

barbwir3

I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to keep you.
I don't trust either side, they both kill their own people. I'ed say by the wounds small arms fire, gestapo style looks like the burns are from grenades maybe tossing the baby into a trash fire. Fucked up, could have been nerve gas, or a building collapse.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
i
I don't trust either side, they both kill their own people. I'ed say by the wounds small arms fire, gestapo style looks like the burns are from grenades maybe tossing the baby into a trash fire. Fucked up, could have been nerve gas, or a building collapse.
i agree that -at this point - neither side can be trusted but for all them people caught up in the middle of this mess it's just sad. Already 20 % of all houses in Syria are destroyed.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out

Most of the images of are of folks that were gunned down by one side or the other. The baby will have been a victim of artillery or aerial bombardment.

Not sure where they all happened but most will have happened this year (March or April).

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Most of the images of are of folks that were gunned down by one side or the other. The baby will have been a victim of artillery or aerial bombardment.

Not sure where they all happened but most will have happened this year (March or April).

Thank you DH! I knw the Godfather of Gore would know more info. about the images!

D

dankhead

Internet Warrior

Sorry if someone answered your question already. My assumption is these civies were probably shot at close range. The children get murdered for propaganda purposes. One side blames the other just to have a constant thing going on. Like one FSA guy said, they are just another side of the same coin.

Back